Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Festiva's in Movies, TV SHows, Commercials.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spike View Post
    It's amazing how many times I've passed Gentleman's Clubs and spotted a Festiva. I guess all the fuel savings means you have a lot of extra $1s.
    It Was in Mexico.
    If it don't fit, use a bigger hammer!

'93 Green L - ' Tiva

Comment

• Xfiles, season three, episode 17 "Pusher." As SWAT is outside the the hospital moving through the parking lot, approximately 32:45 mark, you catch the side and rear of a Silver Festy.
      Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
      Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
      "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

• First episode of True Detective Season 2

Comment

• I like to believe that the Festiva owner kicked Colin Ferrel's ass inside that apartment.

Comment

• American Pickers!

Comment

• maybe this already posted. i wasn't going to look thru 25 pages of posts to find out. cool site. has festys in foreign films also.

Comment

• Longmire, season four, episode six, thirty six minutes and twenty seven seconds.

Sent from my C6730 using Tapatalk
                Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
                Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
                "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

• Originally posted by scitzz View Post
                  Xfiles, season three, episode 17 "Pusher." As SWAT is outside the the hospital moving through the parking lot, approximately 32:45 mark, you catch the side and rear of a Silver Festy.
                  X-Files Season 5 Episode 3, right at the very end of the episode right when the payphone rings, you see one for about half a second.

I'd post a picture, but this site says i've hit my limit, and photobucket throws a hissyfit if you use anything other than a mobile device.
                  1991 Ford Festiva BP (Full Aspire/Rio Swap) (337k Miles) (Around 95k Engine)
                  2002 Chevy Cavalier LS Sport 2.2L DOHC Ecotec (Threw a Rod)
                  1998 Chevy Monte Carlo LS 3.1 V6 (225k miles) Best MPG = 28

Comment

• Originally posted by TorqueEffect View Post
                    X-Files Season 5 Episode 3, right at the very end of the episode right when the payphone rings, you see one for about half a second.

I'd post a picture, but this site says i've hit my limit, and photobucket throws a hissyfit if you use anything other than a mobile device.

Comment

• 2 blasts from the past one shot. Payphone and Festiva. Festivas may be less rare.
                      "Blue92"- 92L 5 spd, original owner- 185K, B8,DD..
                      "Pedro"-88L 5-spd, B6D (built by Advancedynamix)
                      "Blanca"-92 GL auto, 125K(FM8 Lowest Miles)- B6 daughter's DD
                      "Tractor Blue"- 89 L auto, 110K
                      "Chester"-88 LX, runs but not street legal
                      "Wenona"-89L parts car
                      "Flame"- 89 LX 5 spd ,parts car

Comment

• Originally posted by jawja jim View Post
                        2 blasts from the past one shot. Payphone and Festiva. Festivas may be less rare.
                        Definitely. I did see one operational payphone recently, but I don't remember where i saw it. lol

Comment

• Eat Drink Man Woman
                          It's in Mandarin, but I spotted a red 4 door Pride in the few minutes I watched.
                          Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
                          94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

• There are a couple in the movie "grown ups 2" but I really don't suggest watching more than 5 seconds of the movie if you can avoid it. they are yellow student driver cars iirc.
                            Last edited by BustaBust; 04-11-2017, 03:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TorqueEffect View Post
                              Definitely. I did see one operational payphone recently, but I don't remember where i saw it. lol
                              It was a Tardis.
                              Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

• This is currently being played on Australian TV

Comment

Working...
                                X