Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Festiva's in Movies, TV SHows, Commercials.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We watched South Beach Classics last night on Discovery Channel and one of the mechanics had to do a parts run for a project car. What was he driving? you ask! A black Festiva!!!
    Ian
    Calgary AB, Canada
    93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
    59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

Hulk Hogan Suburban

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Hulk Hogan movie with a Festiva. Not in this clip, but later on, the big guy is driving it. Festiva starts at 4:48

Comment

MULTIPLE festiva sightings in the new movie "30 Minutes or Less"

Very good movie, too.
        Buck.
        -1993 Ford Festiva GL, ~200k, B6, Aspire rear, Rio front, 5-speed. '87 Prelude alloys. Happy to be back on the route!!!
        -1999 Toyota Sienna XLE, 346,000
        -1996 Chevrolet K1500 Z71, 350 V8, 198k, hauler

Comment

Originally posted by 200KGPGTP View Post
          MULTIPLE festiva sightings in the new movie "30 Minutes or Less"

Very good movie, too.
          Just saw it an I spotted a green one and the maroon one....any others? I was extatic. Totally worth it, and the movie was good. Those michigan fellas need to buy them.....
          Ford Fester

Comment

Originally posted by fastivaca View Post
            We watched South Beach Classics last night on Discovery Channel and one of the mechanics had to do a parts run for a project car. What was he driving? you ask! A black Festiva!!!
            i just watched that this morning on my pvr, i got so excited i just about lost all the food in my mouth, i guess yelling "WHOOO!!! FESTIVA!!!" with a mouth full of food isnt very smart lol..

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
            1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Oh no! My wife just spotted one in Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers' video for their song "Free-falling". Ya know, the one about the vampires in the valley? Yeah. Lol
              No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

I remember that! White yes?
                youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Originally posted by neanderpaul View Post
                  I remember that! White yes?
                  Red.
                  1990 White L-Plus 5-speed rust-machine
                  Scrapped

1991 Blue L 5-speed
                  daily driver, intermittent project

1993 rustless wonder
                  A shell, awaiting suspension, brakes, and B6T

Comment

Background delivery car:
                    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

lol:
                    Scrapped

1991 Blue L 5-speed

1993 rustless wonder

Comment

• Originally posted by Basement_Modder View Post
                      *sigh* That car probably runs extremely well. They had to CG faults into that car because it WASN'T as bad as they wanted it to be. Never going to get any positive media coverage of this car.
                      In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
                      There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

• Originally posted by DriverOne View Post
                        *sigh* That car probably runs extremely well. They had to CG faults into that car because it WASN'T as bad as they wanted it to be. Never going to get any positive media coverage of this car.
                        I thought it was funny...

I get where people are coming from when they say festies are trash, but I just see it differently. They are a great car to make fun of, but still so fun to own and drive. My mom's friend's husband is a mechanic, and he said he used to own one and loved the 'cute little car.' Some people just get it.
                        Scrapped

1991 Blue L 5-speed

1993 rustless wonder

Comment

• King of Queens: Season 1, Episode 11: Noel Cowards

right before they "almost get ran over by the semi" there's a 2 door white aspire that passes by on the right side of the screen
                          Walth

Festiva #1: 91 Red L 4/5
                          http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=27981

Comment

• Breaking bad episode 11. Out of focus blue 88/89 L at a gas station. Upper left of screen. 25:15. I saw it on Netflix. In an earlier episode they were in a junkyard. I scanned but never saw one. Every time a junkyard shows up in show or movie I look for them.
                            youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

• Magazine ad, for Farmers insurance. Double-page spread, with a "sunken", yellow car, and the "professor" standing next to it... it's a Festiva!
                              Famous Last Words: "How hard can it be?"

Comment

• You have to find a running non junked festiva to make fun of them in the first place, so it still pays homage in a roundabout way.
                                1993 GL 5 speed

It's a MazdaFordnKia thing, and you will understand!

Comment

Working...
                                X