Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Festiva's in Movies, TV SHows, Commercials.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 91mcnasty View Post
    ^ they just proved how shallow the women tested were!!! Any good woman will snag up a fellow driving a Festy!!!
    That's right. I just drive the Festy as a filter. The Bentley waits in the garage as a surprise. :p
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Nancy- 1.8L BP, aspire swap, g-trans
    The Adventures of Nancy! Build Thread
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

In National Lampoons "Vegas Vacation". The first car Rusty wins is a white 4 door Aspire.
      Tim
      '97 Aspire ST, UltraViolet Blue, 37k miles - New Storage Queen
      '03 SVT Lightning, Dark Shadow Gray, 30k miles - Storage Queen 11 months/year
      '95 SVT Aspire B3T, Green Mica, 75k miles - DD
      '01 ZX-500R, Violet Pearl/Gray, 5400 miles - Storage Queen
      '89 Suzuki FA50 Bright Red - Lake Transportation

Cardomain.com/id/aspiresvt

Previous Vehicles
      '92 Festiva L "Sport" Green Mica
      '92 Festiva GL Blue Pearl
      '92 Capri XR2 Performance Red

Comment

Some French Canadian ads from the old days.

Qui ne se souvient pas de cettte délicieuse publicité avec Martin Drainville. Dire qu'aujourd'hui presque toute les Festiva ont le même sort que la pauvre pe...

Comment

Originally posted by walth View Post
          I just made a thread on the IMCDb site:

for the movie "Unknown" with Liam Neeson, etc. the first part of the car chase, there's a small red car that gets spun around and it's most likely a mazda 121.
          So it was a "hot sue"
          youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

@ 15:24 in the movie young@heart on netflix now is a white L.
            youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

OH it's FEATURED!! 19:55 four old folks are riding in it!!! And it's a straight!! And in good shape!

Comment

And in the rain at 33:00! and in the garage at 34:05. It's practically a main character. 8)
                Last edited by neanderpaul; 07-18-2011, 07:29 PM.

Comment

For the netflix folks.

Comment

Saw one getting its windshield shattered by a rock in an old video from the rodney king riots in LA.
                    1990 White L-Plus 5-speed rust-machine
                    Scrapped

1991 Blue L 5-speed
                    daily driver, intermittent project

1993 rustless wonder
                    A shell, awaiting suspension, brakes, and B6T

Comment

dude if you watch the movie idiocray again i think ALL the vehicals in the movie are modified festivas. watch it again with that frame of mind and tell me im wrong haha
                      (GONE)88 Festiva LX 5 Speed, Factory A/C, Factory Tow Hitch, Tach.
                      95k Original miles
                      New: Tires, Axels, Front Wheel Bearings, Fuel Pump, Valve Cover Gasket, Carb Rebuild, Timing Set, Belts, Shoes, Distributor, CapRotor, Wires, Plugs, Coil, Grant 11" Steering Wheel, 3700 Watt Stereo System-6 1/2 Infinity speakers, Infinity tweeters, Almani 12" subs

Comment

Don't know if this one's been posted, Problem Child (1990) red festy w/ clear corners, rear defrost, alloys? Gets launched thru storefront about 30min. before the end. Pretty cool.

Comment

No sir, that was a charade.

Comment

Oops, my bad neanderpaul. Better do my homework next time....

Comment

That's the closest looking car to festiva ever.

Comment

I seen two festiva's on Monster Garage.. they fired Water Melons with a 75ft fruit air launcher at one fest.. the festy held up till one went through the front pillar and another through the door.. i still reckon you could survive.. on a slim chance.. if i can find a vid.. i shalt put it in a link. Pretty sure the one that got hammered was a GL. the other was a festy but i didnt get a good look.

Comment

Working...
                                X