Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Festiva's in Movies, TV SHows, Commercials.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That farmers insurance ad was posted here somewhere.
    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

• http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=36698 Yupp...I found it a while back!
      Amazing Amanda

Comment

• Festiva in 30 Minutes Or Less
        ~Austin
        Red 88 L (Ocho)

Comment

• The simpsons has many of the characters driving Festivas. Flanders car flops back and forth from a festiva to a swift/sprint. Ive seen Lenny driving one too.

-Scott
          Aqua 93 L
          Razor Red 09 F-150 XLT
          White 06 Ford Escape XLT

Comment

• Originally posted by Oren09 View Post
            Festiva in 30 Minutes Or Less
            One of SEVERAL in that movie
            Buck.
            -1993 Ford Festiva GL, ~200k, B6, Aspire rear, Rio front, 5-speed. '87 Prelude alloys. Happy to be back on the route!!!
            -1999 Toyota Sienna XLE, 346,000
            -1996 Chevrolet K1500 Z71, 350 V8, 198k, hauler

Comment

• Didn't Burt Reynolds drive one in Smokey & the Bandit?
              Viva de Festiva!!!!

Comment

• Wow, while not the greatest show, I was just watching a new cartoon, Allen Gregory, and they make two mentions of "Festivas". Apparently, Allen's adopted sister can't make good enough friends to please her father, so he hires two child actors to befriend her, and one of them had landed work on "Festiva" commercials. Weird, right? Some writer must be a fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by droptopron View Post
                  Didn't Burt Reynolds drive one in Smokey & the Bandit?
                  Yes it was the elusive Festiva TA. Released in 1977 with the movie 11 years before the first festivas were sold in the US. Here is a pic.

youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

• ^^ LOLZ
                    Walth

Festiva #1: 91 Red L 4/5
                    http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=27981

Comment

• off da hook....
                      Savin' Gas & Goin' Fast
                      93GL BPT 5speed

Comment

• House of sand and fog, about 28 mins in Festiva pizza delivery guy.
                        1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

• Was watching "It Only hurts When I Laugh" , i think on discovery or the Comidy Channel, there was a segment on rally raceing & 3 cars piled into a ditch ona turn. 2 were Festys , or Prides.
                          If it don't fit, use a bigger hammer!

'93 Green L - ' Tiva

Comment

• "trapped in paradise" w/ nicolas cage, festy in the snow about 3/4 through? Neanderpaul ,lmk if i screwed up again. lol.

Comment

• Lol! I'll check if I can!

Comment

• Originally posted by redbirds25to5 View Post
                                Wow, while not the greatest show, I was just watching a new cartoon, Allen Gregory, and they make two mentions of "Festivas". Apparently, Allen's adopted sister can't make good enough friends to please her father, so he hires two child actors to befriend her, and one of them had landed work on "Festiva" commercials. Weird, right? Some writer must be a fan.
                                OMG I thought was going insane when i was watching that show! Glad I wasnt the only one to hear them say festiva!
                                1991 Auto Ford Festiva " Noel " <-- cuz theres No L in Festiva
                                1991 Manual Ford Festiva
                                1999 ford f-250 5.4L My gas guzzler.

Comment

Working...
                                X