Festiva Dyno Day at Shift Fast Motorsports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^ LOL

That's already in the works. I think Kevin and Keith got bitten by the bug after Sunday :mrgreen:

I just noticed your sig...bring yours down and run it! We thought about maybe setting something up for the Sunday of Madness weekend for anyone who was in the area and wanted to get in on a dyno day. Kind of like a Madness after party
    If a hammer doesn't fix it you have an electrical problem

WWZD
    Zulu Ministries

Comment

Originally posted by Zanzer View Post
      ^^ LOL

That's already in the works. I think Kevin and Keith got bitten by the bug after Sunday :mrgreen:

I just noticed your sig...bring yours down and run it! We thought about maybe setting something up for the Sunday of Madness weekend for anyone who was in the area and wanted to get in on a dyno day. Kind of like a Madness after party
      Bit by the bug is an understatement! I am also tired of these boosted Honda K20's picking on me every Saturday night, I cant keep up with them :cry_smile:
      Barbie Car - '90 L-plus_2nd Gen SOHC B6+rear turbo @ 8 psi
      Festycul - '9? 5spd_full roll cage, completely gutted, hydro g-series, B6T @ 15psi, rocketchip ecu,Willwood master cylinder, Mit. Galant VR-4 rotors, Hawk racing pads, capri knuckles, 323 LCA's, BrideLow Max seats, 5pt. harness, lexan windows, fuel cell, aluminum radiator, 323 coilovers
      Elvis - '93 L 5spd_B3+T build in progress
      WhiteGirl - '93 GL Immaculate shape, deciding what to build with it?

Comment

Too far, mang. I gotta be back home Monday. Then again I'm not even sure I'll be bringing it. Its not in the greatest health.
        91GL BP/F3A with boost
        13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

Originally posted by bhazard View Post
          You guys need a healthy boosted bp on there...none of that sissy b6t nonsense
          So what your saying is my sissy B6T that has been pounding the pavement for over 6 years is in better running condition than a BPT :p
          Last edited by Motoxpress; 09-03-2013, 03:58 PM.
          Festiva/Mazda genetic splicing researcher B6T / G25MR for 5+ years and counting.
          187.7 WHP @ 5500 RPM

Comment

Originally posted by Festevil3 View Post
            Bit by the bug is an understatement! I am also tired of these boosted Honda K20's picking on me every Saturday night, I cant keep up with them :cry_smile:

The day of reckoning will be upon them! LOL :mrgreen:

Originally posted by bhazard View Post
            Too far, mang. I gotta be back home Monday. Then again I'm not even sure I'll be bringing it. Its not in the greatest health.
            Well dang I'd LOVE to see the numbers from a BPT!! Hopefully we can make that happen within the next few months. I've got a few projects to finish up and then we're on the hunt full time :thumbup:
            If a hammer doesn't fix it you have an electrical problem

WWZD
            Zulu Ministries

Comment

Originally posted by Motoxpress View Post
              So what your saying is my sissy B6T that has been pounding the pavement for over 6 years is in better running condition than a BPT :p
              Motors fine. Car around it is junk.
              91GL BP/F3A with boost

Comment

Just messing with ya BHaz for the "sissy" thing.
                Festiva/Mazda genetic splicing researcher B6T / G25MR for 5+ years and counting.
                187.7 WHP @ 5500 RPM

Comment

Lol we all know we're all sissies in front of the mighty fwd small block chevy festy LOL
                  91GL BP/F3A with boost

Comment

Originally posted by Zanzer View Post
                    My 93 5 speed - the car with no name LOL

Engine = B3 Aspire

Mods = Stock other than a fuel system mod I'm beta testing at the moment

I was lucky enough to get to drive this car today. I know that my car had a lean run condition, but this thing seems to be have twice the power of my car. It is really strong.
                    Jack Byrd,
                    1991 Capri
                    1988 Festiva LX, 240K
                    1970 Chev C10
                    1977 Airstream Argosy MH

Comment

Finally got around to uploading my pics from sunday

Festycul - '9? 5spd_full roll cage, completely gutted, hydro g-series, B6T @ 15psi, rocketchip ecu,Willwood master cylinder, Mit. Galant VR-4 rotors, Hawk racing pads, capri knuckles, 323 LCA's, BrideLow Max seats, 5pt. harness, lexan windows, fuel cell, aluminum radiator, 323 coilovers

Comment

lean brought home the lowest hp award...lol

Comment

nice pics kevin, i see willie enjoying himself!
                          Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

Working...
                          X