Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hell yeah thanks man.

Comment

• never could understand why most of the euro prides used this blank plate to cover the radio hole instead of the more useful delete bin we got. JDM festivas would have this plate too but then have the radio inserted into the console. this would be a nice factory drag car touch in a gutted interior. KK18966231B.

Last edited by F3BZ; 01-13-2016, 11:57 PM.

Comment

• considering what you might pay just to replace the pump this is real deal for FI car. tip: i chose the Korean Post option on the last order. they sent it FedX anyway. took about 2 weeks at 5/8ths the FedX cost. MDX1167480B. $32.14

Comment

• ATX shifter usually doesn't get as scuzzy and worn as the MT knob but if yours seen better days this is a nice price for OEM new. KHA1946030A09. $11.71.

Comment

• I recently ordered some stuff from Four Green. The shipping was close to $50, but it was still a deal considering I was able to buy parts that typically wouldn't be available for a car this old.
            Rick
            1993 Ford Festiva
            1986 AMC Eagle Wagon 4.2L/4.0L head, AW4,NP242, Chrysler 8.25" rear. SOLD
            1981 AMC Eagle Wagon-As Seen on TV Lost In Transmission
            2000 Ford E350

Comment

• when i unwrapped these the GF went into hiding before i could "Esplain"! strut dust boots. smooth for the front, $7.71. ribbed for in the rear, $10.29.

Comment

• Hmmmmmmmm "Ribbed for the Rear" yours or. Never mind my mind was wandering. huhuhh
                Some people like to read fiction,I prefer to read repair manuals. Weird I know-
                Henry Ford: "Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently"
                Fuseable Link Distribution Block repair link

Comment

• seems hard to find a source for all 3 engine/trans mounts for AT cars and if you can, they're almost twice the 4G price. this front trans mount seems to be identical in dimensions to an MT mount i compared it with except the rubber isolator had a different bulge pattern. maybe it's softer or harder?
                  KD01239050D. $13.71

Comment

• this AT rear trans mount was definitely a little different than the MT i compared it to. the bracket mounting holes are off and the overall height of the mount is slightly more than the MT mount. KD01239040C. $14.29.

Comment

• AT motor mount. didn't have a MT mount on hand to compare. still there must be some difference. NAPA does have this one for AT. maybe the rubber insert is designed differently or is softer or harder? what forces are acting on these? harmonics? would a MT car be harder on engine/trans mounts than an AT?
                      KD01239060A. $15.

Comment

• i ordered some goodies on the 3rd, i too chose the cheap shipping.
                        get an email this morning it shipped. next email is from fed ex. will be delivered tomorrow.
                        sure wouldn't want to pay that bill. ouch

Comment

• ^ fed Ex came t my house @ 11:00 PM the other night.

Comment

• I would be happy to take some of the sting out of an order. I need a few small things too. Please have the next person who orders PM me. Thanks.

Comment

• I placed a rather large order about 3 weeks ago with Fourgreen. Just to update you all, the following items are no longer available: KK1351752009 Shifter Knob, 0K93066250
                              Cigarette Lighter Assembly, KD00159810 Weather strip Assembly -G/OUT Left Side, MDA0162761 Hatch Weather strip.

Does anyone have a shifter knob and rear hatch weather strip they'd like to sell me?
                              1989 Festiva, Charcoal Metallic Carbureted Manual. #2. (1st was a silver one, but the same)
                              1997 Mustang GT, Black, 4.6L SOHC, 3.73, Magnaflow 5 speed, otherwise stock.
                              1998 F-150 XLT 4X4, Black, 4.6L SOHC, 203,000 miles, stock.
                              ...and about 30 different riding mowers, dozens of pushmowers, thousands of parts...

Comment

• Originally posted by oldfestiva89 View Post
                                I placed a rather large order about 3 weeks ago with Fourgreen. Just to update you all, the following items are no longer available: KK1351752009 Shifter Knob, 0K93066250
                                Cigarette Lighter Assembly, KD00159810 Weather strip Assembly -G/OUT Left Side, MDA0162761 Hatch Weather strip.

Does anyone have a shifter knob and rear hatch weather strip they'd like to sell me?
                                I'll look & see if I have an extra Hatch.

Comment

Working...
                                X