4GREEN GRAB BAG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by F3BZ View Post
    looks like a little alien. at only $2.38 you could put one in front of the headlights too like some of the old 121s.

Would this be the same one for the rear hatch?

Comment

• Originally posted by oldfestiva89 View Post
      I placed a rather large order about 3 weeks ago with Fourgreen. Just to update you all, the following items are no longer available: KK1351752009 Shifter Knob, 0K93066250
      Cigarette Lighter Assembly, KD00159810 Weather strip Assembly -G/OUT Left Side, MDA0162761 Hatch Weather strip.

Does anyone have a shifter knob and rear hatch weather strip they'd like to sell me?

I have manual trans sandlewood knob (has disc with 5 speed markings) and a grey one without the little disc with the markings.
      PM me with your offer if you like.
      Last edited by 1990new; 03-08-2016, 01:24 PM.

Comment

• nice to have a pair here in the rust belt. RH - MDX0126840 $13.43. LH - MDX0126850 $12.14. why is one $1.30 more??

Comment

• hard to remove the old ones without damage. these roof moldings are nice to have after a repaint. RH - KKY0150261B. LH - KKY0150626B. both $11.71

Comment

• Has anyone ordered any of the strut bearings from FourGreen? They still have them?
            If so anyone have extras for sale?
            MD00134381

Rosie's are still intact and don't look too bad but new ones would be nice.
            Considered the Rio mounts but there are not 01 or 02 Rio's currently at my local PnP.

Comment

• Am I looking at the proper Rio parts diagram?
              Can someone who has done the Rio tops, please advise?
              Last edited by bravekozak; 03-27-2016, 07:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bravekozak View Post
                Am I looking at the proper Rio parts diagram?
                Can someone who has done the Rio tops, please advise?
                I used Kia ball bearing mounts with the KYB Festiva struts and the only problem was the strut shaft was what I considered a little short, but the nut had full contact and I didn't have any problems with it. The swap was worth it as far as I'm concerned.
                Jack Byrd,
                1991 Capri
                1988 Festiva LX, 240K
                1970 Chev C10
                1977 Airstream Argosy MH

Comment

• I assume you left the Festiva upper spring seat (top hat) on.. did you also leave the old Festiva bearing, seal and washer between the top hat and the Rio mount? On the new struts for Rosie I decided to just use the existing
                  bearings seals and washer since they really were not worn much. I did clean them up and put fresh grease on them.

Wounder why those MD00134381 FourGreen bearings (not much more than washers) are so expensive ($7.14 each).
                  Last edited by 1990new; 03-28-2016, 11:10 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1990new View Post
                    I assume you left the Festiva upper spring seat (top hat) on.. did you also leave the old Festiva bearing, seal and washer between the top hat and the Rio mount? On the new struts for Rosie I decided to just use the existing
                    bearings seals and washer since they really were not worn much. I did clean them up and put fresh grease on them.

Wounder why those MD00134381 FourGreen bearings (not much more than washers) are so expensive ($7.14 each).
                    I didn't use any of the Festiva stuff, used a washer for the top hat and bolted it back together.
                    Jack Byrd,
                    1991 Capri
                    1988 Festiva LX, 240K
                    1970 Chev C10
                    1977 Airstream Argosy MH

Comment

• carby washer bottle. comes with pump and nifty blue cap. makes more sense than yellow. i mean who uses yellow water to clean the windshield? except maybe in an emergency? super deal. $15.95.

Comment

• the correct pass visor for LHD. with mirror for picking the grin out of your teeth if you happen to be in a B6T Festy. $8.86.

Comment

• the correct driver visor for LHD with storage pocket guaranteed to split the 1st time you stick even so much as a business card in it. a plus on these import visors is no nanny warning stickers and labels. $8.29.

Comment

• steering rack end bushing. not sure if this is correct for then later years manual rack. ordered these for another member on the chance. anybody know fer sure? $3.43.

Comment

• I found those visors are NOT direct replacement for cars with automatic belts, but were fairly easy to swap to the old rods and worked fine. They will swap right out for 88-89s. And you gotta love the mirror.
                              "Blue92"- 92L 5 spd, original owner- 185K, B8,DD..
                              "Pedro"-88L 5-spd, B6D (built by Advancedynamix)
                              "Blanca"-92 GL auto, 125K(FM8 Lowest Miles)- B6 daughter's DD
                              "Tractor Blue"- 89 L auto, 110K
                              "Chester"-88 LX, runs but not street legal
                              "Wenona"-89L parts car
                              "Flame"- 89 LX 5 spd ,parts car

Comment

• PM sent

Comment

Working...
                                X