No announcement yet.

The Festiva Store

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pmd you about ordering a set once available, just let me know if you need a deposit or anything to reserve a set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1990 Flat black Festiva...Mostly stock...

Comment

• Originally posted by Zman86 View Post
      Pmd you about ordering a set once available, just let me know if you need a deposit or anything to reserve a set.

PM replied. No deposits needed as of right now.
      The Festiva Store
      Specializing in restoration, tuning and custom parts.

Comment

• Originally posted by TominMO View Post
        OK, thanks for the reply. I just need a set or two of the fronts.
        Tom, I just need rear. So, I'll split with ya!

Comment

• Originally posted by DrFestiva88 View Post
          Tom, I just need rear. So, I'll split with ya!
          Sounds like a plan! :-)
          90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
          09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

• I'm in for full set.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
            '89L 110k mi. BP/G swapped
            '90LX 68k mi. wrecked 12/14 RIP
            '90 F250 4X4 108K mi.
            '13 Kia Rio 5 LX 70k mi.
            '18 Kia Soul 40k mi. Daily
            '64 Studebaker Gran Turismo Hawk
            '66 International Harvester pickup

Comment

• Hmm, my messages must not be working

1990 Flat black Festiva...Mostly stock...

Comment

• Out of curiosity what will the wheel clearance be?

Comment

• Hey Ben, forgot to ask, can we specify the spring rates? Are we buying just the strut, and then choosing our own springs? If that wasn't the original plan, do we have that as an option? I want 120# front. DrFestiva88 will be getting the rears, so that would be his call on springs.
                  90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

• Originally posted by jhli View Post
                    Out of curiosity what will the wheel clearance be?
                    Check out advancedynamics threads about suspensions and you will see his wheel clearances are alot better than the typical strut and spring setup. Wheel clearance shouldn't be an issue unless you are running a really wide tire or a negative offset, which would both be detrimental to handling anyway.

Originally posted by TominMO View Post
                    Hey Ben, forgot to ask, can we specify the spring rates? Are we buying just the strut, and then choosing our own springs? If that wasn't the original plan, do we have that as an option? I want 120# front. DrFestiva88 will be getting the rears, so that would be his call on springs.
                    Charlie would be able to better answer that question. I think he is choosing the spring rates and making all of the sets the same. The whole system he is making will be completely bolt in. Shouldn't have to reuse any parts or source additional parts.
                    The Festiva Store

Comment

• I'm needing the fronts if someone wants to split a set with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by nonamekid View Post
                        Check out advancedynamics threads about suspensions and you will see his wheel clearances are alot better than the typical strut and spring setup. Wheel clearance shouldn't be an issue unless you are running a really wide tire or a negative offset, which would both be detrimental to handling anyway.

Charlie would be able to better answer that question. I think he is choosing the spring rates and making all of the sets the same. The whole system he is making will be completely bolt in. Shouldn't have to reuse any parts or source additional parts.
                        Ben, have you received the suspension parts from Charlie yet? Or did I miss the announcement as to them being now available?

Disaster preparedness

Comment

• yes yes inquiring want to know, Ben I need another set of spoiler caps. thanks
                          An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

• Haven't recieved the suspension systems yet. Charlie is a busy man and these are not paying the bills, so there has been some delay in getting them built. I am just as excited to see them as everybody else.
                            The Festiva Store

Comment

• I still have a steering rack to send you. I just have not had time to stop by and grab a box to ship in. Sorry. Will do soon i think!
                              1990 (LUCIFER 2.0) fully built BP+T with E153, Fueltech FT500, traction control with hopes of 600hp (i drank to much of the KOOL-AID)
                              1990 OverKILL BP+T, evo ecu system, coilovers, aspire brakes, full advanced suspension, Garrett! The Autocross toy!
                              1989 (BRITSTIVA 1.0) B6T and sold
                              19?? 150$ burnout car SOLD
                              1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

• Originally posted by nonamekid View Post
                                Haven't recieved the suspension systems yet. Charlie is a busy man and these are not paying the bills, so there has been some delay in getting them built. I am just as excited to see them as everybody else.
                                @ Charlie: We insist you drop whatever you are doing and cater to our unrealistic expectations.

Disaster preparedness

Comment

Working...
                                X