No announcement yet.

The Festiva Store

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got a new shipment on Monday. Now have in stock front and rear mudflaps and clear turn signals. I don't have hardware for the mudflaps yet, but if anyone wants a discount before I source hardware below are the prices.

Front Mudflap.jpg $20+shipping
    Rear mudflaps.jpg $20+shipping
    Turn Signals.jpg $15+shipping

Also got this set of headlights and grille. Unfortunately the headlights are a little shorter than the stock headlights, and the grille is a little bit narrower.

image1(1).jpg

new grille 1.jpg

new grille 2.jpg
    Last edited by nonamekid; 12-31-2014, 09:14 PM.
    The Festiva Store
    Specializing in restoration, tuning and custom parts.

Comment

This is amazing I love that you went threw with this is just what we needed! Ill be ordering soon , great prices!

Comment

^^ Ha Ha!
        Dan

Red 1988 Festiva L - CUJO

Black 1992 Festiva GL Sport - BLACK MAGIC

I'm just...a little slow... sometimes:withstupid:

R.I.P.
        Blue 1972 Chevelle SS-468 C.I.D. B'nM TH400-4:56 posi-Black racing stripes-Black vinyl top-Black int.
        Black on black 1976 Camaro LT-350 4 bolt main .060 over
        Silver 1988 Festiva L

My Music!
        http://www.reverbnation.com/main/sea...t_songs/266647

Comment

After doing the Rio/Aspire mod and adding the 14 inch tires, I now understand why mud flaps are needed.

Comment

Wow...this is frigging awesome........good goin bud.......and best of luck to you and the expansion of the store........that 218 phone is from my old stomping grounds....northern Minnesota!
            92 GL, 98k
            77 Chevy shortbed

Comment

Those clear turn signals!!!!
              How much to ship a pair to Sydney, australia?

Btw. If you'd like to increase your range, I can get stuff here for the mazda 121, Festiva, aspire, rio, etc fairly cheap and if web are talking bulk, shipping might work out reasonable also.
              Let me know if you're interested
              1988 MAZDA 121- B6T + G5MR SWAP IN PROGRESS.

Comment

^ YES. What he said.
                -Bryant

Comment

I'm interested in the steering rack.
                  Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Got another dash clock in yesterday. Should have another one in a couple of weeks. Price has increased on dash clocks to $50 due to the increased cost of locating them. The first 2 I was able to get shipped for next to nothing as they were included with heavier items. These recent ones I have had to get shipped separately. Still no luck in finding bezels, yet.

Got more information concerning the steering racks from the re-builder:

These racks are rebuilt using Delrin bushings on both ends of the rack, as opposed to the factory setup which has a bushing only on the passenger side of the rack. Refurbishing the racks consists of sand blasting, flushing of old grease, re-packing with new grease and resetting the pre-load on the bronze bushing. Each rack is measured and the bushings are turned to be a snug press-fit eliminating all play between the rack and housing.
                    This will not affect the installation or operation of the rack except during the first few days of driving you may notice a stiffer than usual feel in the steering; as the bushings break in to the irregularities of the particular rack, steering effort will return to normal. Depending on the condition of your old rack steering “feel” should be noticeably enhanced.
                    The Festiva Store

Comment

Top brace is strut tower brace, middle one is rear brace that goes in the rear hatch opening (bolts in under the window latch), and the bottom brace connects the lower control arms. Did a rough test fit and they look like they should fit nice. Won't be able to do a full install for another week or so. Wanted to let you guys see what I am working on. Slowly building an inventory that has variety.
                      The Festiva Store

Comment

Pictures not working?

Comment

Nope. Bad attachment.
                          Dan

Red 1988 Festiva L - CUJO

Black 1992 Festiva GL Sport - BLACK MAGIC

I'm just...a little slow... sometimes:withstupid:

R.I.P.
                          Blue 1972 Chevelle SS-468 C.I.D. B'nM TH400-4:56 posi-Black racing stripes-Black vinyl top-Black int.
                          Black on black 1976 Camaro LT-350 4 bolt main .060 over
                          Silver 1988 Festiva L

My Music!
                          http://www.reverbnation.com/main/sea...t_songs/266647

Comment

I was 100% satisfied with my front mud flap purchase. Just had to say it again!
                            91 Festiva L "Erika" b3t swap on the way
                            06 Jeep Cherokee Overland
                            95 Aspire (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by Chobobulous View Post
                              I was 100% satisfied with my front mud flap purchase. Just had to say it again!
                              Thanks for the positive review!

Here is the picture that should have been there yesterday:
                              braces.jpg
                              The Festiva Store

Comment

Originally posted by nonamekid View Post
                                Thanks for the positive review!

Here is the picture that should have been there yesterday:
                                How many sets of each did you get? Where did they come from? Can you sell individual parts or can you only get them as a set? What is the cost to us, either for the set or individual pieces?
                                Last edited by TominMO; 01-17-2015, 10:22 AM.
                                90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
                                09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Working...
                                X