The Festiva Store

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TominMO View Post
    @ Charlie: We insist you drop whatever you are doing and cater to our unrealistic expectations.
    exactly !!

Comment

• And don't be wasting time sleeping either.....
      90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
      09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

• Originally posted by mikemounlio View Post
        I still have a steering rack to send you. I just have not had time to stop by and grab a box to ship in. Sorry. Will do soon i think!
        no worries. It will fit in a large flat rate box. it has to be the long one. Some post office don't stock that size, though.
        The Festiva Store
        Specializing in restoration, tuning and custom parts.

Comment

• Tominmo, you don't have to worry about him sleeping, he burns the candle from both ends and the middle, he has said that he will sleep when he is dead and well I believe it's true.
          An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc72 View Post
            Tominmo, you don't have to worry about him sleeping, he burns the candle from both ends and the middle, he has said that he will sleep when he is dead and well I believe it's true.
            I don't.
            I expect to see him on Walking Dead.
            err. Driving the Walking Dead , new series.
            Last edited by navdoc101; 03-03-2016, 08:33 AM.
            If it don't fit, use a bigger hammer!

'93 Green L - ' Tiva

Comment

• Well, I did manage 4 hours of sleep last night after working till 1:30am. The 5 kits are very close to complete. I've got to bring parts to get zinc coated this weekend. The springs are on their way from Southwest Speed now.
              Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

• Thanx Charlie! :-)
                90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
                09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

• dibs

Comment

• Lol Navdoc. your probably right.
                    An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

• Store link won't work for me

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Thank you so much for those tail lights I love the way they look on my Festi. I can't wait to buy more stuff from your store.

Sent from my HUAWEI H892L using Tapatalk
                        88 Ford Festiva LX "Miogi" B8-ME swapped.

93 Ford Festiva L "Haywire" Rat infested trashcan WIP

Comment

• Originally posted by Advancedynamix View Post
                          Well, I did manage 4 hours of sleep last night after working till 1:30am. The 5 kits are very close to complete. I've got to bring parts to get zinc coated this weekend. The springs are on their way from Southwest Speed now.
                          You're build advance suspension kits for the store?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Cory_Thurmond View Post
                            Store link won't work for me

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk
                            Is it not loading at all, or is loading slowly? It just worked for me, though I did get an email from Square saying they updated the look of the page.
                            The Festiva Store

Comment

• Originally posted by bhearts View Post
                              You're build advance suspension kits for the store?

Yes, he is. Should have them by the end of the month hopefully. There have been a few delays on some parts, and a little bit of rework on others. We want to make sure the suspension kits that are produced are not sub par on any level.
                              The Festiva Store

Comment

• Originally posted by nonamekid View Post
                                Yes, he is. Should have them by the end of the month hopefully. There have been a few delays on some parts, and a little bit of rework on others. We want to make sure the suspension kits that are produced are not sub par on any level.
                                That's badass.

Comment

Working...
                                X