The Festiva Store

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dragonhealer View Post
    I don't see a price for the 121 grill, or did someone already buy it?
    No, no one has bought it. I hadn't had time to sit down and figure out the prices on the latest shipment till last night. I actually have 4 Mazda 121 grilles. I have the brand new red one ($450), and brand new black one of the older style($450), and then a used white one like the red one($300), and used older style black one($250). The other 3 can be seen here: The-Festiva-Store You would need headlights and corner lights, which I also have. The complete package is:

Total for a complete swap shipped:
    $750 with either brand new grille
    $550 with the used black grille that needs a little work
    $600 with the used white grille
    The Festiva Store
    Specializing in restoration, tuning and custom parts.

Comment

• Oh my, I think for DD we will stick with stock for now. Sure are pretty though!
      No car too fast !

Comment

• Originally posted by fastivaca View Post
        I recently purchased and installed one of these trays and it works like a charm. Just be careful when pulling it out as there will be no stop.
        Mine was too wide and broke my ashtray :/
        1993 Festiva - White/Black - 5 speed

Comment

• any idea when those smooth euro tailights will become available again?
          Last edited by Meepersly; 09-11-2015, 11:24 PM.
          88 Ford Festiva LX "Miogi" B8-ME swapped.

93 Ford Festiva L "Haywire" Rat infested trashcan WIP

Comment

• Originally posted by Meepersly View Post
            any idea when those smooth euro tailights will become available again?
            Will probably be in a couple months with the next big oversees order. It took almost a year to sell 2 sets so I haven't been in a rush to get more. I will make sure to get more in the next order though.
            The Festiva Store

Comment

• Awesome thanks I would love a set of those for my festiva. Also does the dash clock come with the wires to splice into a harness? Or does it have some special connections on the back?
              Last edited by Meepersly; 09-12-2015, 11:40 AM.

Comment

• Any idea on when you'll have steering racks in stock?

Comment

• Originally posted by Meepersly View Post
                  Awesome thanks I would love a set of those for my festiva. Also does the dash clock come with the wires to splice into a harness? Or does it have some special connections on the back?
                  Dash clock does need a harness. You can get a harness for it or just blade style connectors. There are a couple of write ups in the forums.

Originally posted by Aidias View Post
                  Any idea on when you'll have steering racks in stock?
                  Hopefully soon. They are currently getting rebuilt. The shop did have a little bit of a delay. Power steering racks are getting reviewed also, so I will hopefully have rebuilt power racks soon too but they will take longer than the manual racks.
                  The Festiva Store

Comment

• I snagged a used one on eBay for now, but when I get some spare coin, I'd love to have a rebuilt one instead.

Comment

• I got 4 manual racks in stock last night. Core charge has been increased to $50 due to the difficulty in getting cores returned. If you want the black painted one, let me know. Paint isn't great, could use touch up or use as is.

11026587_1651292665156387_7918245139619697881_n.jpg
                      The Festiva Store

Comment

• im going to have a power steering and a manual to send in by tomarrow probably, is 50 for both power steering and manual now? if so the junkyard has 2 that would be worth it they want so much for parts im just sending in as cores I would just break even if I got them and sent them in for the 35 core, not including gas and time spent taking them off.
                        Last edited by jaketlong11; 11-06-2015, 02:57 PM.

Comment

• Yeah, its a new change. Just an aluminum manual racks and power racks though. Don't have a use yet for the 88-89 steel racks. Also no rusted racks. I have a rack that is not rebuildable to due to being too rusted.
                          The Festiva Store

Comment

• Say did the smooth euro lights come in yet?

Comment

• No, I haven't been able to find enough items that I need to justify a shipment to make the shipping cost reasonable.
                              The Festiva Store

Comment

• Do you still have any of the fog light switches left?

Comment

Working...
                                X