The Festiva Store

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TominMO View Post
    How many sets of each did you get? Where did they come from? Can you sell individual parts or can you only get them as a set? What is the cost to us, either for the set or individual pieces?
    What he said.

Comment

Originally posted by nonamekid View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]17007[/ATTACH]

Top brace is strut tower brace, middle one is rear brace that goes in the rear hatch opening (bolts in under the window latch), and the bottom brace connects the lower control arms. Did a rough test fit and they look like they should fit nice. Won't be able to do a full install for another week or so. Wanted to let you guys see what I am working on. Slowly building an inventory that has variety.
      You are doing a good job, Ben. I probably need braces when you get it settled!
      Dan

Red 1988 Festiva L - CUJO

Black 1992 Festiva GL Sport - BLACK MAGIC

I'm just...a little slow... sometimes:withstupid:

R.I.P.
      Blue 1972 Chevelle SS-468 C.I.D. B'nM TH400-4:56 posi-Black racing stripes-Black vinyl top-Black int.
      Black on black 1976 Camaro LT-350 4 bolt main .060 over
      Silver 1988 Festiva L

My Music!
      http://www.reverbnation.com/main/sea...t_songs/266647

Comment

How many sets of each did you get? Where did they come from? Can you sell individual parts or can you only get them as a set? What is the cost to us, either for the set or individual pieces?
        A little excitable are we?
        Dan

Red 1988 Festiva L - CUJO

Black 1992 Festiva GL Sport - BLACK MAGIC

I'm just...a little slow... sometimes:withstupid:

R.I.P.
        Blue 1972 Chevelle SS-468 C.I.D. B'nM TH400-4:56 posi-Black racing stripes-Black vinyl top-Black int.
        Black on black 1976 Camaro LT-350 4 bolt main .060 over
        Silver 1988 Festiva L

My Music!
        http://www.reverbnation.com/main/sea...t_songs/266647

Comment

Originally posted by drddan View Post
          A little excitable are we?
          It seems you have me confused with Festyboy......
          90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
          09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Originally posted by jhli View Post
            What he said.
            Bought 1 set for test fitting purposes.

If I told you where they came from, it would give away any competitive advantage I might have... Needless to say they came from overseas.

Yes, they will be available individually.

Cost will be determined based on what I can get them for. If I can't get them from the manufacturer or reproduced for less than what I paid for them, I will provide the source so that everyone can get the pieces if they want them. I am thinking I may have to get them reproduced here in the states, as shipping cost could be very prohibitive. I also want to make sure the strut bar is going to work with engine swaps and it needs beefing up where it connects to the strut towers: mine got bent/tweaked in the mail. The metal is thin on the ends. Normal cost for these items are:
            strut bar - $198
            rear upper bar - $118
            lower control arm bar - $108
            The Festiva Store
            Specializing in restoration, tuning and custom parts.

Comment

Can you post pics of the rear upper bar , & lower control arm bar when you install them, or mock ups please?
              Are these made for the Festiva/121/Pride ?
              If it don't fit, use a bigger hammer!

'93 Green L - ' Tiva

Comment

Originally posted by navdoc101 View Post
                Can you post pics of the rear upper bar , & lower control arm bar when you install them, or mock ups please?
                Are these made for the Festiva/121/Pride ?
                Yes, I will post pics of them installed. I will install, take pics, uninstall, and then reproduce/order more.

Yes, they were made for the Festiva/121/Pride.

On a side note, I think I will have the JDM grilles on Tuesday for everyone that is interested. I will be able to test fit the grille Tuesday night and hopefully get pictures posted right away.
                The Festiva Store

Comment

JDM Aero Grille is in! Here are front and back pictures.

JDM grille 2.jpg
                  JDM grille 1.jpg

It attaches with 3 bolts. 3 bolts, 3 washers, and 3 nuts are included with each grille.

Here are some installed pictures. It is an exact replacement for the festiva grille. It matches up perfectly. Pictures were taken in the dark because I work when there is daylight and my shop is filled with an '07 F150 getting the engine swapped:
                  JDM grille 3.jpg
                  JDM grille 4.jpg
                  JDM grille 5.jpg
                  Last edited by nonamekid; 01-20-2015, 09:32 PM.
                  The Festiva Store

Comment

Do you have any pics of how it mounts? Is it solid as a mofo or just soso? Me first in line??? lol
                    -Bryant

Comment

The plastic on the grill goes right up against the metal radiator support on the top left, and up against the 2 brackets by the headlights. The festiva I tested fitted it on is slightly tweaked in the front end from hitting something so any pictures I take won't look quite right. It looks like it would also bolt to the the threaded hole that is right in front of the radiator.

I have to find some boxes for the grilles so I can figure out shipping cost. They won't fit in a standard box...
                      The Festiva Store

Comment

I'm in for sure. LMK when you get a price. 43720 though I think you are doing flat rate shipping right?
                        -Bryant

Comment

It's awesome you've opened a store like this! I've been looking for a front strut tower brace, a rear brace would be tits.
                          1990 Festiva L

Comment

My grille is cracked. I'd love something nice and breezy like this to through some aux coolers behind.cool looking product

Comment

I like the way it attaches vs the stock piece. Any word on one without the center bar? Wide open but still with stock shape like people do when they cut out the center bar on a 80s style grill?

I can't remember if you said that was coming or not. Just curious.
                              Any difference that makes no difference is no difference.

Old Blue- New Tricks
                              91 Festiva FSM PDF - Dropbox

Comment

Originally posted by Gomez View Post
                                I'm in for sure. LMK when you get a price. 43720 though I think you are doing flat rate shipping right?
                                I will end up doing custom shipping quotes on the grilles. Now that I am starting to have more inventory I am combining shipping. This is really helping save customers some money on shipping. I will PM you a shipping quote on a grille as soon as I sort out the boxes.

Originally posted by sketchman View Post
                                I like the way it attaches vs the stock piece. Any word on one without the center bar? Wide open but still with stock shape like people do when they cut out the center bar on a 80s style grill?

I can't remember if you said that was coming or not. Just curious.
                                I can modify an '88 grille so that it is open. Cut the center out and patch the ends. Though right now, I am swamped with projects and behind on doing custom grilles so I can't take any orders for those at the moment.
                                The Festiva Store

Comment

Working...
                                X