No announcement yet.

The Festiva Store

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice work . I will be ordering soon .
    New build on the way .

Comment

Originally posted by shadetree View Post
      Very nice work . I will be ordering soon .
      Thanks! I didn't do the design or manufacturing myself, but the guy who did is a member here. He does really good work and wouldn't hesitate to use his products on any of my personal vehicles.
      The Festiva Store
      Specializing in restoration, tuning and custom parts.

Comment

Pm sent! Payday!

Comment

Just thought of a question about that bracket, which transmission is it used with? The cable or hydro G series?

I've heard (never officially seen it myself though) that the hydro trans clocks the engine slightly different then the cable trans, could effect the fitment of that bracket

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
          1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
          2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Originally posted by Damkid View Post
            Just thought of a question about that bracket, which transmission is it used with? The cable or hydro G series?

I've heard (never officially seen it myself though) that the hydro trans clocks the engine slightly different then the cable trans, could effect the fitment of that bracket
            Thanks for catching that! Yes they are clocked differently. These adapters were designed to work with the cable G-series transmission and not with the hydro G series. Hopefully in the future something can be designed and built to work with the hydro g-series trannys.
            Last edited by nonamekid; 02-06-2015, 05:14 PM.
            The Festiva Store

Comment

Just a thought for you then, maybe add that to your description on the website?

That way you can't have customers come back and say the bracket doesn't fit if they're using a hydro trans, might save you some potential headaches down the road lol

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Originally posted by Damkid View Post
                Just a thought for you then, maybe add that to your description on the website?

That way you can't have customers come back and say the bracket doesn't fit if they're using a hydro trans, might save you some potential headaches down the road lol
                Done. Was thinking the same thing when you asked the question. I have updated facebook and squareup. Thanks for looking out for me!
                The Festiva Store

Comment

Thanks for starting up the festiva store

Comment

Crap... now you bring this up! I don't own any cable trannys....oh well. Tell Nate to make a hydro one and I'm in!
                    Last edited by Hot_Wheels; 02-06-2015, 05:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Damkid View Post
                      Thanks for starting up the festiva store
                      Yes!! Me too
                      -Bryant

Comment

• The rebuilt rack arrived today... looks like a nice rebuild job. Thanks for the fast shipping.
                        And...Me too. thanks for starting the Festiva Store.

Comment

• Received in excellent condition: one JDM Festiva aero grill, with fasteners. Thanks.
                          90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
                          09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

• Originally posted by TominMO View Post
                            Received in excellent condition: one JDM Festiva aero grill, with fasteners. Thanks.
                            :thumbs_up:

Now I want to see pictures of it painted and installed on someone's car. There are a few grilles out there now. Pictures of any of the products installed would be much appreciated. I've seen taillights in a FOTM post.
                            The Festiva Store

Comment

• Ben any updates on the fitment of the ultra racing bars?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hot_Wheels View Post
                                Ben any updates on the fitment of the ultra racing bars?
                                I might be able to get my car in the shop this weekend or next. I was working on doing an engine swap in a 2007 F150 and it took longer than what I wanted it to. The truck is done now so I should be able to pull the car in.
                                The Festiva Store

Comment

Working...
                                X