The Festiva Store

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hot_Wheels View Post
    Ben any updates on the fitment of the ultra racing bars?
    Fitment test done. Review can be found in the thread discussion the bars: http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ome-from/page2
    The Festiva Store
    Specializing in restoration, tuning and custom parts.

Comment

• Ben, do you need anymore racks? I have a couple needing rebuilt sitting, late model.
      Last edited by Larry Hampton; 02-16-2015, 11:04 AM.
      1963 Fairlane - future NSS drag car
      1965 Mustang Coupe - A-code car, restoring for/with my son
      1973 F100 longbed - only 22k original miles, 360/auto, disk, PS/PB dealer in dash A/C
      1996 Sonoma X-cab - son's DD
      2002 Grand Prix - daughter's DD
      2003 Sport Trac - 180k, 130k on replaced motor with new timing chains - F/S soon.
      2005 Accord - wife's DD
      2008 Mountaineer - step daughter's DD
      2015 F150 SCrew - DD

Comment

• Originally posted by Larry Hampton View Post
        Ben, do you need anymore racks? I have a couple needing rebuilt sitting, late model.
        Yes, I could use a few more Festiva EFI racks. Shoot me a PM with how many you have and what you want for them. Thanks!
        The Festiva Store

Comment

• what's the purpose of putting the rear strut bar between the C-pillars? how does it strengthen the rear suspension in that location?

Comment

• Do you have any fasteners that go on the grill? I have a grill just broke a most of the fasteners.
            1990 Red Festiva STOCK "pregnant roller skate"
            1989 Yellow Festiva BP swap "Freebird"
            2007 Ford F150 "black sunshine" full exhaust with x-pipe. K&N intake. Headman Headers.
            2001 Honda accord SOLD lots of goodies done suicide doors lowered 20 inch rims
            2005 Ford F250 6.0 Turbo Diesel "swamprat" 4 inch lift, 4 inch mbrp exhaust, egr delete, glowshift pillar gauges.
            1994 Ford F150 5.0 Completely stock.

Comment

• Not right now but if remember correctly someone on here had bought a big lot of them and was selling them fairly cheap.

I don't like to compete with other members. If there is no one selling them, I can buy a large lot of them and sell them at a reasonable price.
              Last edited by nonamekid; 02-16-2015, 05:24 PM.
              The Festiva Store

Comment

• ok thanks.
                1990 Red Festiva STOCK "pregnant roller skate"
                1989 Yellow Festiva BP swap "Freebird"
                2007 Ford F150 "black sunshine" full exhaust with x-pipe. K&N intake. Headman Headers.
                2001 Honda accord SOLD lots of goodies done suicide doors lowered 20 inch rims
                2005 Ford F250 6.0 Turbo Diesel "swamprat" 4 inch lift, 4 inch mbrp exhaust, egr delete, glowshift pillar gauges.
                1994 Ford F150 5.0 Completely stock.

Comment

• Ben, do you have any of the clips that hold the outer window beltline on the door?

(I still haven't gotten around to messing with the racks, been too cold.)
                  1963 Fairlane - future NSS drag car
                  1965 Mustang Coupe - A-code car, restoring for/with my son
                  1973 F100 longbed - only 22k original miles, 360/auto, disk, PS/PB dealer in dash A/C
                  1996 Sonoma X-cab - son's DD
                  2002 Grand Prix - daughter's DD
                  2003 Sport Trac - 180k, 130k on replaced motor with new timing chains - F/S soon.
                  2005 Accord - wife's DD
                  2008 Mountaineer - step daughter's DD
                  2015 F150 SCrew - DD

Comment

• Originally posted by Larry Hampton View Post
                    Ben, do you have any of the clips that hold the outer window beltline on the door?

(I still haven't gotten around to messing with the racks, been too cold.)
                    No, I don't, sorry.

No worries about the racks: I understand the cold. Best to keep all your fingers warm.

Speaking of racks, I still haven't received any of the cores back yet from those who have bought racks. This delays other people from getting rebuilt racks. I am looking at increasing the core cost on racks to incentivize people to return them quickly. If anyone has any 90-93 racks they would like to get rid of, let me know. I will pay $35 shipped for 90-93 cores. I can't do 88-89 racks. Shipping can be expensive for an individual rack but you can fit about 5 in a large flat rate box, so potential to make a little money if you can get them for cheap.
                    The Festiva Store

Comment

• Fooey...site doesn't work on my thirteen year old iMac

None of the links do anything, other than move the page down in the computer screen; so I'm presuming this is because my computer is too old?

I was sure excited, so next time I'm at the library; which makes a good case for adding a "sticky" at the FF.com website, for this one.
                      Last edited by bobstad; 03-10-2015, 05:44 AM.
                      '91 Festiva L/'73 Windsor Carrera Sport custom

(aka "Jazz Bobstad," "The BobWhan," etc.)

Art is the means whereby(a) society advances: Religion is the definition of the parameters of art. Poetry is the actualization of these...

Comment

• That's all the links are supposed to do......
                        90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
                        09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

• We need to get you stocked up with body kits......
                          -Greg
                          Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
                          BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
                          Redneck Engineer
                          FOTY - '09
                          5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

• ^^^ :thumbs_up:
                            Last edited by drddan; 03-10-2015, 12:29 PM.
                            Dan

Red 1988 Festiva L - CUJO

Black 1992 Festiva GL Sport - BLACK MAGIC

I'm just...a little slow... sometimes:withstupid:

R.I.P.
                            Blue 1972 Chevelle SS-468 C.I.D. B'nM TH400-4:56 posi-Black racing stripes-Black vinyl top-Black int.
                            Black on black 1976 Camaro LT-350 4 bolt main .060 over
                            Silver 1988 Festiva L

My Music!
                            http://www.reverbnation.com/main/sea...t_songs/266647

Comment

• Originally posted by nonamekid View Post
                              No, I don't, sorry.

No worries about the racks: I understand the cold. Best to keep all your fingers warm.

Speaking of racks, I still haven't received any of the cores back yet from those who have bought racks. This delays other people from getting rebuilt racks. I am looking at increasing the core cost on racks to incentivize people to return them quickly. If anyone has any 90-93 racks they would like to get rid of, let me know. I will pay $35 shipped for 90-93 cores. I can't do 88-89 racks. Shipping can be expensive for an individual rack but you can fit about 5 in a large flat rate box, so potential to make a little money if you can get them for cheap.
                              I was going to send you an 89 and a 90 rack in one box but since you can't do the 89's I will get the 90 in the mail to you.
                              But what are your rules? I would like to get it rebuilt and sold back to me for the rebuild charge plus your shipping back to me. Is that possible?

If I can get a bushing for the 89 I can put it in and get that rack to go quite a while longer since it seems to be in good shape otherwise.

Comment

• Originally posted by TominMO View Post
                                That's all the links are supposed to do......
                                That is correct.

Originally posted by eurotiva View Post
                                We need to get you stocked up with body kits......
                                Yep, definitely need body kits.

Originally posted by 1990new View Post
                                I was going to send you an 89 and a 90 rack in one box but since you can't do the 89's I will get the 90 in the mail to you.
                                But what are your rules? I would like to get it rebuilt and sold back to me for the rebuild charge plus your shipping back to me. Is that possible?

If I can get a bushing for the 89 I can put it in and get that rack to go quite a while longer since it seems to be in good shape otherwise.
                                The 88-89 racks use different size bushings which, in my understanding, it is harder to rebuild. Right now I have a few customers asking for racks, but have yet to get any back as cores. I need the cores to help the rest of the community. If someone would like to keep the rack and not send back the core, I would prefer to know in advance. The current price of cores is trusting that people will send them back. I can't get replacement cores for $35 so I will have to raise the price for everybody else.

So in answer to your original question, yes, what you are proposing can be arranged, but it causes me more work and hurts the flow of rebuilt racks to the rest of the community.
                                The Festiva Store

Comment

Working...
                                X