Yeah, Happy New Year My Ass!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, Happy New Year My Ass!!

This just happened the FD and PD just left..
    :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
    Fireworks are illegal in town for a good damn reason..

These kids went by and shot Casper with a huge bottle rocket.. lit my tarp on fire.. here the pics..

Ok people wtf? Sorry your birthday and new years were ruined by some stupid punks shooting fireworks illegally.

Take it back to the back porch, join the 3 string revolution.

Comment

arggg! sorry man.
      youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

DJ, you just are a target because they are jealous, now go get your glock and shoot back.

Comment

Originally posted by Gforcefd
          DJ, you just are a target because they are jealous, now go get your glock and shoot back.
          thats what I was gonna say. They fired first...shoot back, its self-defense 8)

ps- if you shoot back I want video and/or pics.
          91GL, 93L, 91L, 92L
          00 f250- xlt 7.3 6speed 4x4
          88 gtx
          74 torino- enduro car.

Comment

I was asleep.. Inga came out and saw them driving off and the car on fire grabbed the tarp and pulled it off. Her hand and arm got burned a bit from the melting plastic.. but we had her treated on the spot. Helluva thing to wake up to.

The water hose was 10 feet away, but she said she was just thinking about getting the tarp off..

Comment

I hope the cops catch the asswipes.

Not a good way to begin the new year, eh?

Karl
              '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
              '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
              '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
              '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
              '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

3 or 4 spots on the hood are burned pretty good into the fiberglas.. will take some glas work to fix it. We will know more in the daylight. Hopefully it cleans up ok.. I still have the original hood so I'll probably remove the pins and put it on tomorrow.. At least no fire went into the vents, so it still runs good.

Comment

I just heard some shipdits firing off some bottle rockets in my apartment. Makes me paranoid on how flame resistant the XR2's top is.

Comment

DJ , I am so sorry , I hated to see that :x :evil: :twisted:

Prolly a good thing you did not catch them at the time , they prolly would have dismembered .
                    ------------------------------------------------
                    The Trigger - Midwest Festiva Inc., Illinois Chapter
                    Smart Passion white with H-D interior
                    HD2500 Duramax Chevy
                    Harley Davidson Ultra classic ..I am in love !!
                    Pro Street S-10 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214968
                    Diamond white Deville 27,000 mile cream puff
                    Z28 LS1 power 500 +
                    90 Festy L daily driver wants to be modded, OK
                    It is being modded , a little at a time http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214953

Join me on Facebook !! ;http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...00000295094896

Comment

They're lucky on 2 counts.. the biggest is I didn't catch them.. The 2nd, I'm pretty sick right now (the reason I was sleeping before midnight) and wouldn't have had the energy to dismember. But my glock was here and would have sat on their ass until PD got here. Just wished Inga would have thought a little better before getting herself burned. Mostly 2nd degree but 1 bad 3rd degree on her hand. But she'll be ok.

Comment

I think we need to give Inga some type of reward or token of appreciation. My ex would have let it burn.

Comment

Originally posted by xpnsyd
                          I was asleep.. Inga came out and saw them driving off and the car on fire grabbed the tarp and pulled it off.
                          Now thats a good woman. Save the festiva at all costs.

How bad is the damage to the car?
                          OX SMASH!!

Comment

oh my god man!!!!!!!!!!!! that really sucks :cry:

Comment

Wow! I am glad Inga wasn't seriously hurt. Have you reassessed the car this morning? Hopefully its just cosmetic. Where there any other incidents that you know of or did they just get you, any idea of who might of done this?
                              Brian
                              http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
                              :fish:

Comment

Working...
                              X