Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Distributor = disty = dizzy
    In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
    There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

Lmao ok hahaaa any other parts on this thing got wacky nick names ?

Comment

yeah, i listed them in another thread that you posted in.
        Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
        94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Originally posted by runner406 View Post
          Can i ask why is the distributer referred to on here as the dizzy lmao
          Yo! That's what the mates in Australia call it. IIRC, I brought the term over from an off road site 4 years ago. They call a 'header' an 'extractor'. Dizzy is a great word. It spins and you don't have remember how to spell distributer (or is it a distributor?). Carby is the same, short for carburated car.

Congrats on the no cost car repair!!! This forum rocks!
          Last edited by BigElCat; 04-20-2012, 10:17 PM.
          '88 Festiva L, stock carby engine (with exhaust upgrade), 4 speed tranny. Aspire Struts and Springs, Capri 14" wheels, interior gutted, battery in back

'92 Geo Metro XFi

'87 Suzuki Samurai

'85 F150, modded 300cid

Comment

The 175-65,14 does it rub anything?

Comment

Btw all my festys are stock i dont plan on mods i got a drag car and several other hotrods this is strickly for go karting around town not anything else i love the little cars tho so u can assume im a festy nut also lmao

Comment

I had to switch to Monroe brand Aspire struts in the rear to gain clearance for my particular rims and tires. Also added a 1/4" spacer and studs.

What Mazda 14 rims fit the 114 on 4 BC of the Festiva? Most have the 4 on 100mm. Are you sure yours are 4 on 114?
                Last edited by BigElCat; 04-20-2012, 10:23 PM.
                '88 Festiva L, stock carby engine (with exhaust upgrade), 4 speed tranny. Aspire Struts and Springs, Capri 14" wheels, interior gutted, battery in back

'92 Geo Metro XFi

'87 Suzuki Samurai

'85 F150, modded 300cid

Comment

Working...
                X