No announcement yet.

Festy dyno vid 302 hp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wouldn't mind taking that yellow one off of you hands. I'm having a hard time getting excited about Murph being red. I would like to find a aqua one
    Whoa, that was fun!

Comment

• Holy crap Mike how much for Ol Yellow???
      91GL BP/F3A with boost
      13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

• Originally posted by bhazard View Post
        Holy crap Mike how much for Ol Yellow???
        I will have me a yellow BP Festiva one day.
        -Bryant

Comment

• Originally posted by bhazard View Post
          Holy crap Mike how much for Ol Yellow???
          Check Orlando CL. It's on there a bunch. I've got it bookmarked. Lol He doesn't really want to sell it though, he just likes to tease.
          Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Advancedynamix View Post
            Check Orlando CL. It's on there a bunch. I've got it bookmarked. Lol He doesn't really want to sell it though, he just likes to tease.
            Which is it, the busa festiva?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

• Festy dyno vid 302 hp

Girl won't let me sell it. I posted it for sale here. No hits. 1 owner 100k miles w/ac and heat. I'm afraid to cut anything off this car. so much mintyness. I'd also love to have a fire breathing yellow festy bpt but I'm scared. $2000 takes the car. Had a guy who wanted me to drive it up north but I'd hate to see it rust away.
              Last edited by Flyin4stroke; 02-10-2016, 08:01 AM.
              1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

• They don't rust in the summer time.
                91GL BP/F3A with boost
                13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

• It needs to live in Arizona. No rust here! 2k is such a good deal. I'm more than tempted, but it's hard for me to keep them stock too. Lol
                  Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

• I agree, way to nice to have my hands on!
                    Whoa, that was fun!

Comment

Working...
                    X