X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lmao damn .

Comment

• Festy dyno vid 302 hp

Blew the new motor. Probably be down for a min. Gotta build a motor or find 1. something is wrong with my harness or injectors. So I guess I need to start over. I'm becoming less enthused about this. Shogun sitting in the driveway doesn't help.
      Last edited by Flyin4stroke; 02-07-2016, 09:33 PM.
      1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

• :'( I got really excited when I got a tapatalk notification for this thread. I hope you get the issue figured out.
        Tommy

WannaBimmer Build in Progress:
        http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...-Festiva-Build

Comment

• I have a extra for you
          -Greg
          Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
          BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
          Redneck Engineer
          FOTY - '09
          5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

• 1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

• Better call up Dickmeyer ^_^
              91GL BP/F3A with boost
              13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

• Festy dyno vid 302 hp

Then it would never get done. I doubt it's the engines fault at this point. Same broken rod.
                Last edited by Flyin4stroke; 02-08-2016, 08:10 AM.
                1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

• I have blocks
                  -Greg
                  Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
                  BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
                  Redneck Engineer
                  FOTY - '09
                  5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

• Are you using a quality damper?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

• It's likely not the engine. I have a bad injector sticking open at full throttle or my spark is dying. I have a bpt block at the house. I think I'm going to buy another festy with a bp and use it. I'm using a b6t dampener pulley.

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

• I need a roomate Mike. If you decide on starting a new life. Bring all your Festy's.
                        Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

• Your just trying to get me over there so you can take ol yellow I see through those tricks.

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

• Maybe. We have all talked about splitting the gas money to go to FL and pick it up. We see your CL ads. Haha
                            Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

• Yeah what's that like $65 in a festy! Haha yeah I'd love to book it west but too much junk to move.
                              More fun continues for me.

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

• Maybe you could pick up Ol Yellow and leave Pedro in its place. lol
                                -Bryant

Comment

Working...
                                X