Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

update on zippy before the "BIG update" :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah... I did forget about that. Remember the car with the good windshield wipers.
    -Caleb
    Originally posted by cracked.com on the M203 w/ M433 HEDP
    So, for about the same price as a fully-loaded 1993 Ford Festiva, you could also wield the power to obliterate a small village in the blink of an eye.

Comment

well i have a junk sensor that is the exact same as the one im gonna use if i do the oil/fuel pressure think... im gonna let it sit in gas for a bit and see if it harms it, then chop it apart and see the inside...

i dont do good in the heat i dont think i could last in florida lol...

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
      1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

^ mike as skinny as you are you'd be fine.
        -Greg
        Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
        BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
        Redneck Engineer
        FOTY - '09
        5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

im not that skinny, i could loose 10 or so lbs... but we will see how i do if i ever go... i would like to go there, i heard its very nice down there... and to see all those fast festivas you have there too...

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
          1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

here is the motor, trans and all the parts, all nice and clean

hasn't been cleaned but what ever... you never see it...

and this is why i want to use better mounts lol... :happy7:

and money is very tight right now so the stock turbo is gonna go on it instead of the turbonetics one but that will still make the thing fly

more to come, stay tuned

Mike, AKA the sasquatch

Comment

Looking good Mike! :thumbright:
              -93' L BP swap/e-series, coilovers, RIO front swap, redrilled festy drums, Miata 14" 7 spokes.
              -88' Mazda 323 SE, work in progress..
              -85' Nissan Sentra 5 spd.

Comment

ok so zippy just took a big ball joint/axle dump its shaking and clicking like crazy it sounds like i have a pepper grinder in my axle lol... so the b6t swap should be happening in the next day or two... im going to work on my motor as soon as i get off this computer, it should be ready to go in tomorow i got all new gaskets for it and a bunch new parts... ill start a new thread when i get some progress on it...

Mike, AKA the sasquatch

Comment

well i got this far and the engine lift wont work anymore so untill i get a new one i can get the motor out to finish the mounts

Mike, AKA the sasquatch

Comment

Nice progress so far !!!

BPT, G5M-R, BP26 Exintake swap + Fidanza cam gear, NSRT4 FMIC + 2.5" piping, HKS SSQV BOV, Exedy clutch, 3" downpipe + 2" all the way back, Aspire brake swap, KYB GR-2 & FMS coil spring , FMS EURO body kit + Carbon fiber hood, Falcon RTX 15X6½ + Toyo proxes T1R 195/45R15

Comment

Keep it going Mike, it's gonna be there soon. Just take your time and do it right.
                      Last edited by eurotiva; 12-07-2009, 09:38 PM.
                      -Greg
                      Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
                      BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
                      Redneck Engineer
                      FOTY - '09
                      5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

ya i plan on doing it good but i thought it was ganna be easier that this its a very very VERY tight fit with that g5mr also that turbo is in the way of the rad and i have had to cut the frame to push it over to the drivers side to clear the steering rack and make the drivers side axle sit in the trans right.... alot more work than i thought but i cant wait till it runs

hey maxtiva, can you take some pics of where you stuck the tans in your car? how close the intake manifold is to the firewall and the slant you put the motor on (if any) and how close you got the trans to the frame and rack? also did you have any problems with the axles?
                        Last edited by sasquatch; 12-08-2009, 04:23 AM.

Mike, AKA the sasquatch

Comment

I did not put the engine in the car for now but when I will do so I will post pic in my update page. It may be tonight I don't know yet cause I need to make 1hour of car to go work on my stiva and 1hour back to my house after the work.

BPT, G5M-R, BP26 Exintake swap + Fidanza cam gear, NSRT4 FMIC + 2.5" piping, HKS SSQV BOV, Exedy clutch, 3" downpipe + 2" all the way back, Aspire brake swap, KYB GR-2 & FMS coil spring , FMS EURO body kit + Carbon fiber hood, Falcon RTX 15X6½ + Toyo proxes T1R 195/45R15

Comment

thanks maxtiva i got my trans to sit roughly the same way the mounts are totaly diffrent tho...

pics comming soon the motor is in and bolted to the mounts. and its mounted VERY solid its gonna ride a bit rough but im hoping it will be ok...

all thats left to do is: intercooler piping, fuel line, put in the starter, shifter links, exhaust and then all the wiring lol... i dont think it will be that bad, the more i look at what needs to be changed the less it looks like... i only have to change about 5 plugs in the engine bay and then re pin the plugs under the dash...

Mike, AKA the sasquatch

Comment

Everything's looking good so far!! maybe one day we'll be able to race :lol:

BTW my B6T tranny was closer then Maxtiva's to the steering rack, but i also have solid mounts :lol:

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                              1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                              2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

ok my b6t swap updates will be done in this thread: http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=25972

small updates not related to the b6t swap will go in this thread...

Mike, AKA the sasquatch

Comment

Working...
                                X