Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This was totally proper revenge for telling my brother to turn down music...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TominMO View Post
    Sir, I take deep offense at your characterizing some of us as old.....I therefore challange you to a duel, Karl and me against you, with nerf guns at two paces, or however far we can get with our walkers in ten seconds. After we take our Geritol of course.....
    I'm ready for battle! I'll have you know that my recliner has swivel technology as well as a lever that allows me to kick small dogs. My Nerf sniper has been altered to work on my oxygen, and I will fire until I run out of breath! It is at that point I'll hit the button on my Warcliner that will stand me up so that I can fall on their paintball grenade and earn my purple Festy badge!
    In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
    There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

Originally posted by DriverOne View Post
      I'm ready for battle! I'll have you know that my recliner has swivel technology as well as a lever that allows me to kick small dogs. My Nerf sniper has been altered to work on my oxygen, and I will fire until I run out of breath! It is at that point I'll hit the button on my Warcliner that will stand me up so that I can fall on their paintball grenade and earn my purple Festy badge!
      that.....is......awesome....:p:lol:
      Frankie

fully custom 88 festy (project doomsday) Febuary in 2012 calander
      Blockspire: ken block replica aspire
      AdvancedDynamix: "If you put the same kind of effort into your engine that you put into the rest of the car, well... it'll be epic". thanks man

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.p...00000110128487

Comment

Originally posted by DriverOne View Post
        Good one, you're on the team. Zoom zoom won't know what hit him. Our combined lethality is approximately that of Chuck Norris' left big toe.
        90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
        09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

lol, old enough to know better but still too young to care.. I figured I'd get a rise outta somebody, didn't think EVERYBODY would wanna get me haha..

O, just FYI, these days they make "airsoft" guns, they're like the BB guns of the 80's mixed with the nerf guns of the 90's with a twist of the paintball gun's of the late 90's early 2000's (some people still play I guess..) but without the lethality of bb's and paintballs. They sting a little worse than a good nerf gun at close range, but not as bad as a BB or paintball @ 300 fps.

That would be my weapon of choice, always is

technology these days, amazing huh?
          Last edited by zoom zoom; 01-23-2012, 04:31 PM.
          2008 Kia Rio- new beater
          1987 F-150- revived and CLEAN!!!
          1987 Suzuki Dual Sport- fun beater bike
          1993 Festiva- Fiona, DD
          1997 Aspire- Peaspire, Refurb'd, sold
          1997 Aspire- Babyspire, DD
          1994 Aspire - Project Kiazord
          1994 Aspire- Crustyspire, RIP

"If it moves, grease it, if it don't, paint it, and if it ain't broke don't fix it!"

Comment

Originally posted by zoom zoom View Post
            lol, old enough to know better but still too young to care.. I figured I'd get a rise outta somebody, didn't think EVERYBODY would wanna get me haha..

O, just FYI, these days they make "airsoft" guns, they're like the BB guns of the 80's mixed with the nerf guns of the 90's with a twist of the paintball gun's of the late 90's early 2000's (some people still play I guess..) but without the lethality of bb's and paintballs. They sting a little worse than a good nerf gun at close range, but not as bad as a BB or paintball @ 300 fps.

That would be my weapon of choice, always is

technology these days, amazing huh?
            No one has died playing paintball...

And paintball is 10 times as big as airsoft.

Take it back to the back porch, join the 3 string revolution.

Comment

when your moving out, act like nothing it the matter and act all happy like your moving out, then wait in the hallway with a box of junk that can get broken and it wont matter... maybe use something of his... then when he walks down the hallway, ask him to hold the box for a sec, then pass it to him... tell him he has to support the bottom good so whatever is inside dont fall out (this will work good if you use an old box and something heavy-ish in the box) when he has the box in his arms and isnt exepcting anything, wind up and kick in in the balls as hard as you can!!! then when he is on the floor tell him that "cheap shot" was for the cheap shot of burning my car...

tips: wear big heavy steel toed boots and streach your muscles before attempting this, you dont want to hurt yourself...

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
              1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Originally posted by anomoly40 View Post
                No one has died playing paintball...

And paintball is 10 times as big as airsoft.
                Ya but eye's get poked out.. blood is spilled.. I'm sure you could break the skin and poke out eyes with a airsoft gun at close range, but it won't bruise as bad as a decked out tippman a5 shooting 295 fps, or a spider imagine with e-trigger shooting 330 fps accurately. and it's alot cheaper. Even getting my tanks filled free I could barely afford the paintballs..and they're messy! airsoft is way better if your just playing with friends.
                2008 Kia Rio- new beater
                1987 F-150- revived and CLEAN!!!
                1987 Suzuki Dual Sport- fun beater bike
                1993 Festiva- Fiona, DD
                1997 Aspire- Peaspire, Refurb'd, sold
                1997 Aspire- Babyspire, DD
                1994 Aspire - Project Kiazord
                1994 Aspire- Crustyspire, RIP

"If it moves, grease it, if it don't, paint it, and if it ain't broke don't fix it!"

Comment

Originally posted by sasquatch View Post
                  when your moving out, act like nothing it the matter and act all happy like your moving out, then wait in the hallway with a box of junk that can get broken and it wont matter... maybe use something of his... then when he walks down the hallway, ask him to hold the box for a sec, then pass it to him... tell him he has to support the bottom good so whatever is inside dont fall out (this will work good if you use an old box and something heavy-ish in the box) when he has the box in his arms and isnt exepcting anything, wind up and kick in in the balls as hard as you can!!! then when he is on the floor tell him that "cheap shot" was for the cheap shot of burning my car...

tips: wear big heavy steel toed boots and streach your muscles before attempting this, you dont want to hurt yourself...
                  ^^this!!!!! Definitely :evil4:

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                  1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                  2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

This is one messed up situation, but I got space on my couch if you choose MN!! We got decent amount of jobs too, Arctic Cat, Polaris, Digi-key corp., all within 100 miles!

Mike
                    Mike Holmgren
                    Thief Rvr Fls, MN
                    1989 Festiva L, carb. 4 spd.
                    "If at first you don't succeede, get a bigger hammer. If it breaks it needed to be replaced anyway."

Comment

Good one, you're on the team. Zoom zoom won't know what hit him. Our combined lethality is approximately that of Chuck Norris' left big toe.
                      Put me on stand by, in case you want the nuclear option available!:evil:
                      No prisoners, no mercy!
                      '93 Blue 5spd 230K(down for clutch and overall maintanence)
                      '93 White B6 swap thanks to Skeeters Keeper
                      '92 Aqua parts Car
                      '93 Turquoise 5spd 137K
                      '90 White LX Thanks to FB71

"Your God of repentance will not save you.
                      Your holy ghost will not save you.
                      Your God plutonium will not save you.
                      In fact...
                      ...You will not be saved!"

Prince of Darkness -1987

Comment

Originally posted by zoom zoom View Post
                        Ya but eye's get poked out.. blood is spilled.. I'm sure you could break the skin and poke out eyes with a airsoft gun at close range, but it won't bruise as bad as a decked out tippman a5 shooting 295 fps, or a spider imagine with e-trigger shooting 330 fps accurately. and it's alot cheaper. Even getting my tanks filled free I could barely afford the paintballs..and they're messy! airsoft is way better if your just playing with friends.
                        Studies have shown that paintball is safer than bowling or golf. And that Spyder is shooting hot, someone needs to turn it down.

Take it back to the back porch, join the 3 string revolution.

Comment

If this was my car, I wouldn't lose any sleep. It's just a hunk of rubber, plastic and metal (even though my Festiva is tucked away in a brick garage). Don't bother with revenge. He will get what is coming to him when he does something like that to someone else.

Comment

Umm ... don't take this the wrong way, but it sounds like you have a crappy family.

Beat the hell out of him or find something personal of his that he REALLY enjoys then burn that. (Then kick him in the balls with steel-toes.

People's lack of resepct for other person's property now-a-days is appalling.

Ok, well now you've gotten ------g silly. ~ MONSOON

Comment

Originally posted by Pu241 View Post
                              Put me on stand by, in case you want the nuclear option available!:evil:
                              No prisoners, no mercy!
                              Sorry, you're not old enough for the "hey kid, pull my finger" crowd.....
                              90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
                              09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Sorry, you're not old enough for the "hey kid, pull my finger" crowd.....
                                Say what?
                                DriverOne makes team and I'm too young?:eeeeeek:
                                '93 Blue 5spd 230K(down for clutch and overall maintanence)
                                '93 White B6 swap thanks to Skeeters Keeper
                                '92 Aqua parts Car
                                '93 Turquoise 5spd 137K
                                '90 White LX Thanks to FB71

"Your God of repentance will not save you.
                                Your holy ghost will not save you.
                                Your God plutonium will not save you.
                                In fact...
                                ...You will not be saved!"

Prince of Darkness -1987

Comment

Working...
                                X