Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This was totally proper revenge for telling my brother to turn down music...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2xclutchin View Post
    This is one messed up situation, but I got space on my couch if you choose MN!! We got decent amount of jobs too, Arctic Cat, Polaris, Digi-key corp., all within 100 miles!

Mike
    I think the transition from FL to MN in January would be too much of a shock to him.

Originally posted by Pu241 View Post
    Say what?
    DriverOne makes team and I'm too young?:eeeeeek:
    I am/was unaware of Driverone's ineligibility for combat with zoom zoom.
    90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
    09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Originally posted by TominMO View Post
      I think the transition from FL to MN in January would be too much of a shock to him.

Hey it's been a "mild" winter! Heck it was 23 degrees today!! :p
      Mike
      Mike Holmgren
      Thief Rvr Fls, MN
      1989 Festiva L, carb. 4 spd.
      "If at first you don't succeede, get a bigger hammer. If it breaks it needed to be replaced anyway."

Comment

I think the transition from FL to MN in January would be too much of a shock to him. .
        What doesn't kill him makes him stronger!

You are now!

Remember: “Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill”
        '93 Blue 5spd 230K(down for clutch and overall maintanence)
        '93 White B6 swap thanks to Skeeters Keeper
        '92 Aqua parts Car
        '93 Turquoise 5spd 137K
        '90 White LX Thanks to FB71

"Your God of repentance will not save you.
        Your holy ghost will not save you.
        Your God plutonium will not save you.
        In fact...
        ...You will not be saved!"

Prince of Darkness -1987

Comment

Originally posted by Pu241 View Post
          1. What doesn't kill him makes him stronger!

2. Remember: “Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill”
          1. Unless it kills him.
          2. Often true. And as Oscar Wilde said, "Youth is wasted on the young."
          90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
          09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Hey man, sorry to hear about your car. If you lived close I'd help you fix it up better than new. If you want to come out west let me know. Grey Hound tickets are cheap and there are lots of jobs out here.

I think a moment of silence is in order for your car............................................... .................................................. ..
            Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

I'm not sure what I'm going to do honestly. This is definitely a wake-up call. My friend Mark put me up for now, lent me his Miata (nice car, absolutely useless other than a-to-b) until I can figure out my own wheels, I'm not sure if I'm going to end up parting out Festiclese or not. I don't really want to, with all the time and effort I put into him, but times didn't just get rough; it kind of fell into a ravine. I'm going to see if my friend Jon can put me up in CT or not, if not I'm not sure; I appreciate all the offers. I currently work for Advance Auto Parts so they might be able to transfer me when I do figure it out as a temporary means of income (minimum wage isn't easy to live off of for fact). I know for a fact that I absolutely have to stay away from my older brothers. My oldest brother attacked my friend with a knife and ended up in jail, and now my second oldest torched my pride and joy...
              Current cars:

1993 Ford Festiva 5-Speed - Festiclese III - Cousin of the Banhammer - "The Jalopnik Car"
              1984 Toyota Cressida - 2JZGE Swap, Turbocharged.
              2013 Mazda Mazda2 - Exhaust and Wheels (the daily)
              2002 Toyota Tundra - V6/Auto/2WD - The Tow Vehicle.

Comment

yes come to CT there are alway festys in the jy here i planned on picking one after project doomsday is done.. i got plenty of goodies to help build you another festy i still got a b3 and 4 speed just chillin... let me know what you need if you decide to come here.... it would be nice to have some one else to talk about festys wit...(i think my GF is gonna pop if i talk about vafs an upgraded injectors one more time)lol
                Frankie

fully custom 88 festy (project doomsday) Febuary in 2012 calander
                Blockspire: ken block replica aspire
                AdvancedDynamix: "If you put the same kind of effort into your engine that you put into the rest of the car, well... it'll be epic". thanks man

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.p...00000110128487

Comment

Or NY, we have an advance auto a half hour drive from me. If need be I have two vehicles registered and insured. Just make sure you are safely out of that environment man, and don't let them reel you back in.
                  89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
                  94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
                  2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
                  1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

Chris wrote:

"My oldest brother attacked my friend with a knife and ended up in jail, and now my second oldest torched my pride and joy... "

Wow. Sounds like you really need a change.

Karl
                    '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
                    '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
                    '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
                    '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
                    '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

Originally posted by Nerd Racing View Post
                      Or NY, we have an advance auto a half hour drive from me. If need be I have two vehicles registered and insured. Just make sure you are safely out of that environment man, and don't let them reel you back in.
                      half hour really dude in ct there is advanced auto, autozone, napa, carquest, every couple miles lol and there hiring drivers and front end right now.. my buddy nick works there with his bagged GTI
                      Frankie

AdvancedDynamix: "If you put the same kind of effort into your engine that you put into the rest of the car, well... it'll be epic". thanks man

Comment

There's Autozone just around the corner, as well as carquest and napa, but advance is up in hamburg. For some reason we didn't get that one lol.
                        89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
                        94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
                        2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
                        1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

I got 2 advanced, 2 oriellys, 1 autozone and a napa. Bam.

Take it back to the back porch, join the 3 string revolution.

Comment

Originally posted by anomoly40 View Post
                            I got 2 advanced, 2 oriellys, 1 autozone and a napa. Bam.
                            lol
                            Frankie

Comment

I would have let the car burn and when your brother tried to put it out I would have beat him with the hose. Only when it posed an immediate threat to the house does he show concern I would have let the car catch the house on fire and then who could your mom blame. She will be looking for answers and the police would get involved in a house fire. You walked out to your car on fire it was already over for you might as well ruin it for everyone else like he did. You didn't start it and u have already had to move.
                              1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

Chris there's like 10 festiva's for sale less than an hour away from you. I know your could get a nice shell for cheap.
                                -M3NTAL MARK! Woo!!

Comment

Working...
                                X