Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This was totally proper revenge for telling my brother to turn down music...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TominMO View Post
    I am/was unaware of Driverone's ineligibility for combat with zoom zoom.
    Yeah, I think I will be eligible before Dustin is...
    No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

Sounds like you have lots of options now, Chris. Good luck.
      90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
      09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Originally posted by htchbck View Post
        Yeah, I think I will be eligible before Dustin is...
        Wow, I try and compliment someone and this is what I get? Betrayal? Well, I am now a ZoomZooman warrior! Ten paces? Not after my sawzall cuts down your walker! I still have that recliner as well. We'll see how this ends! (By the way, I'm glad you're "stable" as of now, Chrisofna. A good friend is better than a million bad family members. I hope our banter has lightened your spirits.)
        In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
        There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

By the way, now I have THESE jeans!

In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
          There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

^^ I want a pair! I always hated that regular jeans limited my ability to round house kick people in the face...
            89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
            94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
            2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
            1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

Originally posted by M3NTAL View Post
              Chris there's like 10 festiva's for sale less than an hour away from you. I know your could get a nice shell for cheap.
              On Cl? I never saw them.
              Current cars:

1993 Ford Festiva 5-Speed - Festiclese III - Cousin of the Banhammer - "The Jalopnik Car"
              1984 Toyota Cressida - 2JZGE Swap, Turbocharged.
              2013 Mazda Mazda2 - Exhaust and Wheels (the daily)
              2002 Toyota Tundra - V6/Auto/2WD - The Tow Vehicle.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisofna View Post
                On Cl? I never saw them.
                The guys in Plant City. I talked to him, doesn't want people commin' by. Give him a list of what you want & he'll pull. Don't think any run, but may have some good shells.
                If it don't fit, use a bigger hammer!

'93 Green L - ' Tiva

Comment

Originally posted by DriverOne View Post
                  Wow, I try and compliment someone and this is what I get? Betrayal? Well, I am now a ZoomZooman warrior! Ten paces? Not after my sawzall cuts down your walker! I still have that recliner as well. We'll see how this ends! (By the way, I'm glad you're "stable" as of now, Chrisofna. A good friend is better than a million bad family members. I hope our banter has lightened your spirits.)
                  1. My walker is made of adamantium and has the nerf gun(s) built in. They are thought-controlled via my forehead band which radios the commands to them.
                  2. What banter? Duels are serious business!

Originally posted by DriverOne View Post
                  By the way, now I have THESE jeans!
                  I used to have those jeans too! Back in the 80s.
                  90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
                  09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Originally posted by navdoc101 View Post
                    The guys in Plant City. I talked to him, doesn't want people commin' by. Give him a list of what you want & he'll pull. Don't think any run, but may have some good shells.
                    Ahh, well I'm not going to buy a shell blind. I emailed him about it anyway.
                    Current cars:

1993 Ford Festiva 5-Speed - Festiclese III - Cousin of the Banhammer - "The Jalopnik Car"

Comment

I would quite literally pack up and walk out, not saying a single thing to them, and not ever talking to them again. COMPLETE silent treatment. They no longer exist.
                      Buck.
                      -1993 Ford Festiva GL, ~200k, B6, Aspire rear, Rio front, 5-speed. '87 Prelude alloys. Happy to be back on the route!!!
                      -1999 Toyota Sienna XLE, 346,000
                      -1996 Chevrolet K1500 Z71, 350 V8, 198k, hauler

Comment

Originally posted by chrisofna View Post
                        Ahh, well I'm not going to buy a shell blind. I emailed him about it anyway.
                        He's supposed to be movin' them to someplace that peeps can come look at them. Talked to him today , not moved yet. I want to see them too. Oh, no undrseat trays.

'93 Green L - ' Tiva

Comment

Originally posted by navdoc101 View Post
                          He's supposed to be movin' them to someplace that peeps can come look at them. Talked to him today , not moved yet. I want to see them too. Oh, no undrseat trays.
                          I have been talkin to tom to ! ive been trying to get him on here
                          93 L B6T DD http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=37751
                          RIP_90 LuX http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=32249
                          RIP 88 LX / B8-MEhttp://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=26398

RJ

Comment

chrisofna

I would be so livid, but I agree with the old folks, you should just get out.

We have Advance here in Texas and the weather is nice like FL. Living is cheap too.

And I would like to get in on this duel but I have a Matlock episode to watch...
                            Rodney

1991 FI 5 Speed Aqua Blue

Comment

Originally posted by rbrown View Post
                              chrisofna

I would be so livid, but I agree with the old folks, you should just get out.

We have Advance here in Texas and the weather is nice like FL. Living is cheap too.

And I would like to get in on this duel but I have a Matlock episode to watch...
                              Texas IS nice (not as nice as FL). But you could go see Uncle Ted , Marcus Luttrell, Chuck Norris, & shoot hogs all day.

'93 Green L - ' Tiva

Comment

I can't get a hold of the 10 festiva guy. I'm currently trying to find a car, relocating is my 2nd priority.
                                Current cars:

Comment

Working...
                                X