Pics of my 323

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TominMO View Post
    Flux capacitor is on backorder @ Amazon. Considering using a spacetime inverter thrust coil. Should work if I can keep the defrangilators from blowing out.
    Little to nothing is known of this technology Tom. Be sure to consult your service manual/songbook.
    Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Marty and the Doc flew in with the Delorean and gave full lessons on this technology

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
      1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
      2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Originally posted by Advancedynamix View Post
        Little to nothing is known of this technology Tom. Be sure to consult your service manual/songbook.
        There are people in the future who know all about these. All I have to do is contact them by traveling into the future.

There are two methods of getting there:
        1. Wait.
        2. Build a time-traveling machine.

Edit: In Back to the Future Part II, they traveled to......wait for iiit.........2015!
        Last edited by TominMO; 07-21-2015, 06:10 PM.
        90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
        09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

so what happened!? hows the 323!?
          89 Festiva L Automatic, black ,Bought 6/29/15 ,Not Running!!
          90 Festiva L Stick , Aqua ,Bought , DD
          03 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Crew cab , White,

Comment

Marty and Doc stole it and took it back to 1985.
            Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Originally posted by J Daniel Santos View Post
              so what happened!? hows the 323!?
              I sold it a few months ago to John/Pu241.
              90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
              09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

oh Ok it was pretty sweet :thumbright:
                89 Festiva L Automatic, black ,Bought 6/29/15 ,Not Running!!
                90 Festiva L Stick , Aqua ,Bought , DD
                03 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Crew cab , White,

Comment

Working...
                X