FM4 -Raleigh N.C.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go time

It's here, yelo ready to pull out and meet Greg and others for Florida convoy. Am bringing my grandson Stephen with to get him hooked on festiva madness. See ya'll later today.

Comment

• Heading out the door in about 35 minutes or so. Car is gased up and ready to go. May make it down there tonight, but more than likely we are going to make some stops along the way. See you guys/girls tomorrow at the meet.

Comment

• Getting ready to launch. Still don't have the front knuckles yet, but I will in an hour! Bebandit needs brake help, and we'll get that done this morning too. See everyone there!
        In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
        There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

• Heading out in a few minutes. I'm pretty sure speedoholic and his wife tigrlilie69 passed me heading towards the interestate as I was heading to my mom's to pick up a few things. See you all in a few hours!!!
          "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

• I pulled into North Carolina last night. Now to find my way to Raleigh and than to wait for the Florida convoy......
            "D" aka Nightcrawler is my better half

'93 Ford Festiva "tornadostiva"

Comment

• I am looking forward to seeing pics!!

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
              1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
              2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

• I'm thinking of bringing an extra set of 12" Festiva pattern wheels with tires. For sale for some small amount, or maybe free to good home. Any Thoughts? (Made in Brazil tires!)

Comment

• Originally posted by lanemeyer14 View Post
                  Heading out in a few minutes. I'm pretty sure speedoholic and his wife tigrlilie69 passed me heading towards the interestate as I was heading to my mom's to pick up a few things. See you all in a few hours!!!
                  haha. had some quick errands to run in harrisburg. what color is your hatch? we saw a few this morning. we're just now about to head out.

Comment

• started a pic thread for the Madness Meet......
                    "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
                    89L Silver EFI auto
                    91GL Green Auto DD
                    There ain't no rest for the wicked
                    until we close our eyes for good.
                    I will sleep when I die!
                    I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

• Wish I could be there too, Willie. Glad you and John made it alright. Did you get the tire shake out for the trip?

Michael
                      Have owned 9 so far
                      White 89 L converted to LX "The Curmudgeon" Being a Curmudgeon right now.
                      Blue 89 L converted to LX "Shtinky" FMS crate engine,cam,flywheel,hail dents
                      Smurf Blue 90 LX "Smurffy" He Ran Away From Home!!!!!! Says Willie loves him more than I did!
                      Red 88 L converted to LX "Rasta, Mon" Now retired
                      Where did all these @#*&%$ Toyotas come from around here?

Comment

• Just pulled out on highway. Dad decided to ride shotgun too. We have to make a few stops but should be there in 6-7 hours.
                        Better Than Nothing Racing

Way too many cars

:woc:

Comment

• Originally posted by m715 View Post
                          Wish I could be there too, Willie. Glad you and John made it alright. Did you get the tire shake out for the trip?
                          Michael
                          Glad we could stop by, maybe you can make it next year.
                          Start planning now.

Yeah, a not so quick stop at Wal-mart miracle of miracles after they actually used weights on the wheels the vibration went away.
                          Geneva said it was a huge difference.
                          '93 Blue 5spd 230K(down for clutch and overall maintanence)
                          '93 White B6 swap thanks to Skeeters Keeper
                          '92 Aqua parts Car
                          '93 Turquoise 5spd 137K
                          '90 White LX Thanks to FB71

"Your God of repentance will not save you.
                          Your holy ghost will not save you.
                          Your God plutonium will not save you.
                          In fact...
                          ...You will not be saved!"

Prince of Darkness -1987

Comment

• Never is a "quick stop" there, is it. I was concerned it would be a bent wheel..... so....... Have a safe trip, and see you soon.
                            Michael
                            Have owned 9 so far
                            White 89 L converted to LX "The Curmudgeon" Being a Curmudgeon right now.
                            Blue 89 L converted to LX "Shtinky" FMS crate engine,cam,flywheel,hail dents
                            Smurf Blue 90 LX "Smurffy" He Ran Away From Home!!!!!! Says Willie loves him more than I did!
                            Red 88 L converted to LX "Rasta, Mon" Now retired
                            Where did all these @#*&%$ Toyotas come from around here?

Comment

• I am off work and off to Raleigh. Sounds like half of you are there already. Cool! I am bringing my camera and will try to post a few shots tonight.
                              Angela

Little Blue 1990 L Plus in Smurf
                              Wife of Jiminy Cricket who keeps me in line and out of jail!

Scitzz and I agree that tire tread and brakes are both very overrated.

Madness Committee Member & Contact Person
                              www.festivamadness.com

Manager of Econogray the Offical Madness Motel

Comment

• Tried everything I possibly could think of to make it there, but...
                                Im not gonna be able to make it
                                Everything seems to have fell thru today and my trip has been cancelled.
                                93L sold. First FESTY!
                                91L blue monster "BP swapped!" Robbed of its Heart for other Festy!
                                91GL blue bandit(thanks to sparky) Sold twice! lol
                                89L (thanks again to sparky) "SCRAPPED without my permission!!!!:nono:
                                93L Clean Green Machine! (Thanks to Sedat)-Sold to other member!
                                89 Auto LX Wrecked and stripped. violin
                                93GL Sold Too Soon!
                                91GL BP powered, ALL OPTIONS! banana time

Comment

Working...
                                X