No announcement yet.

FM4 -Raleigh N.C.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah...I would have been there 1/2 hour to an hour ago if it weren't for whatever gremlins are going on in my poor festy. what a huge inconvenience...go to get in the car for FM4 and it won't start, just turns over...and over...and over...
    Walth

Festiva #1: 91 Red L 4/5
    http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=27981

Comment

• I feel like that Disney commercial with the little boy... "I'm too excited to sweep!" My eyes are wide open!!! I had so much fun this evening... I can't wait to meet everyone again tomorrow and see all the new faces!!!

This has got to be the most exciting meet yet!!! There is so much excitement in the air with everyone... WOW!

Btw, we are confirmed to have atleast the Raleigh News & Observer there tomorrow!! Err.. today!
      www.cardomain.com/id/jermnc77

Madness Committee Member & Contact Person
      www.festivamadness.com

Festiva Madness
      Snoopy's
      4621 Atlantic Ave
      Raleigh, NC 27604

Comment

• Rolling out in 53 minutes!
        youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

• looking for ward to seeing you....be safe
          "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
          89L Silver EFI auto
          91GL Green Auto DD
          There ain't no rest for the wicked
          until we close our eyes for good.
          I will sleep when I die!
          I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

• Originally posted by Britstiva View Post
            I feel like that Disney commercial with the little boy... "I'm too excited to sweep!" My eyes are wide open!!! I had so much fun this evening... I can't wait to meet everyone again tomorrow and see all the new faces!!!

This has got to be the most exciting meet yet!!! There is so much excitement in the air with everyone... WOW!

Btw, we are confirmed to have atleast the Raleigh News & Observer there tomorrow!! Err.. today!
            Me either! I only slept like three hours yesterday, and tossed and turned all night tonight! Gots to get some coffee, and out the door for the car wash, tire shop, and THE MADNESS!
            Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
            Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
            "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

• any good self serv car washes close to the venue?
              Im not driving a Festiva because I'm poor. I drive a Festiva because i want to!

Dennis
              93 L Advancedynamics suspension mod, awaiting B6 swap
              91 GL B6 sohc, currently in the hands of DAE undergoing top secret work. Soon to be cable G, with stage 3 F1 Kevlar clutch... To be continued
              93 GL In progress BP/hydro G
              15 Mitsubishi Mirage daily
              88 Dakota tow pig

Comment

• Yes...up at Spring Forest road behind the convenience store at Your House restaurant.

Comment

• I just got back. Gave me some motivation and ideas on how I wanna run certain things. I wish I had a running festiva lol.

Comment

• Still at Barbs!
                    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

• Been home for a couple hours now, was a great time with great people. I'm already looking forward to next year!

Donovan

92 Festiva L stock with wheel upgrade...The Mater (Sold)
                      '66 Galaxie 500 428 FE...Friend of OPEC
                      '68 Mustang Coupe
                      '63 Galaxie Country Sedan

Comment

• Originally posted by 05zx4st View Post
                        I just got back. Gave me some motivation and ideas on how I wanna run certain things. I wish I had a running festiva lol.
                        I don't know what kind of ideas you've got goin on...but I'd focus on the "running festiva" part first...then cool do-dad's for later

I still can't believe I didn't make it. the car is still packed full of parts, pretty much half free and half for sale for cheap, lol. I had a good bit of questions and ideas too...
                        Walth

Festiva #1: 91 Red L 4/5
                        http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=27981

Comment

• Details... we want details! How many were there? Where are the photos? Inquiring minds want to know!!!!
                          Ian
                          Calgary AB, Canada
                          93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
                          59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

• well for anyone who is keeping track i made it home
                            i am dead tired
                            hitting the shower then the bed
                            hope everyone has fun tomorrow at barbs
                            i had a blast tearing that pull-a-part car to pieces

Comment

• Originally posted by fastivaca View Post
                              Details... we want details! How many were there? Where are the photos? Inquiring minds want to know!!!!
                              Final total was 69, 64 festivas, 5 aspires

Littlebluecar is currently missing its steering column (old one was telescopic) in Barbs garage waiting to be finished tomorrow.

More details when awake.
                              Angela

Little Blue 1990 L Plus in Smurf
                              Wife of Jiminy Cricket who keeps me in line and out of jail!

Scitzz and I agree that tire tread and brakes are both very overrated.

Madness Committee Member & Contact Person
                              www.festivamadness.com

Manager of Econogray the Offical Madness Motel

Comment

• damn i wish i coulda been 70!
                                91L 5 sp, 175k,a/c ,KYB gr2,Fms Lowering springs ,13" konig's ,09 tiburon seats, 7" Pyle in.dash,kicker ds400 all around,Kicker 400.2 powering 2 Kicker cvr 10", 30k hid's, hopeful to find a xr2 to swap b6t from....

2010 mazdaspeed3 stock... for now

Comment

Working...
                                X