No announcement yet.

FM4 -Raleigh N.C.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reporting in from Barb's place....the crowd is growing!
    "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

• Regrets

Black Rocket regrets he will not be coming to FMIV.

Engine in place. Front suspension, shafts, brake master cylinder, instrument cluster, radio & heater controls, dash, inspection, and license tag to go. I'm working on the street in front of my house. Several days of rain did me in.

My Raleigh grand daughters birthday was Wednesday so I was going to come today with my full size 3/4 ton Dodge van. ($130.00 gasoline)

My daughter called at 7:30 AM today and said don't come, Sophia has a fever.

Maybe next week end. In the Black Rocket. ($35.00 gasoline)

Hopefully I will be to FMV, I have been looking forward to meeting many of you.

Paul
      Red Rocket 1988 L, 133,XXX miles, 4 sp. AC, hit guard rail in snow, RIP, saved everything but body
      Black Rocket 1988 L 207,XXX miles, 4 sp. AC, engine, trans, wire harness, radiator from RR
      Red Rocket 2 1988 L 138,XXX miles, 4 sp
      White Rocket 1989 L 128,XXX miles, 4 sp. AC

Comment

• Well,if anyone wants to bring my non-running Festy back from there(Barbs),you can.Haven't made it there to pick up , yet .

Comment

• alrighty...on my way
          Walth

Festiva #1: 91 Red L 4/5
          http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=27981

Comment

• Jack (festar and fessup builder) will be leaving in the a.m. With me. He is driving the fessup!! I am driving his funtop and bringing my two girls! See you all there!
            youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

• THE PLAN is to leave from here, (Matthews,(Charlotte,NC)), about 7:00 in the a.m. Washed and waxed my little red Festy, possibly the first time in it's life. So Shiny! Should get 100mpg now. Estimating arrival Raleigh @10:00 or so.
              roger

Comment

• well...so I'm not on my way. why in the world is it always something for me RIGHT before a meet?! this happened last time except it was an easy fix of just plugging in the coil wire. not so this time...

it just won't start...yay me. I've been working on it for like 40 minutes now.
                Walth

Comment

• Wish I had my car done,or really started lol. Will there be any turbo cars there? What time is the meet at? I may drive up in my dd and check the cars out.

Comment

• Originally posted by walth View Post
                    well...so I'm not on my way. why in the world is it always something for me RIGHT before a meet?! this happened last time except it was an easy fix of just plugging in the coil wire. not so this time...

it just won't start...yay me. I've been working on it for like 40 minutes now.
                    Has Nate left yet!?
                    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

• Originally posted by neanderpaul View Post
                      Has Nate left yet!?
                      yeah, he's in winston salem tonight and then going to the meet in the morning...

I made a thread since I don't want to threadjack:

Post your Festiva or Aspire repair and maintenance issues. - USE THIS FORUM FOR ANY TECHNICAL RELATED POST (IE. How do I change my oil?, How to remove axle from tranny?, etc)

it's really weird. and is completely inconvenient. does anyone have arty's number? I know he's great with troubleshooting...and he's down at barb's, yeah? edit>> calling him now thanks nate!
                      Walth

Comment

• about to roll into town was wondering if the cookout is still going on
                        Im not driving a Festiva because I'm poor. I drive a Festiva because i want to!

Dennis
                        93 L Advancedynamics suspension mod, awaiting B6 swap
                        91 GL B6 sohc, currently in the hands of DAE undergoing top secret work. Soon to be cable G, with stage 3 F1 Kevlar clutch... To be continued
                        93 GL In progress BP/hydro G
                        15 Mitsubishi Mirage daily
                        88 Dakota tow pig

Comment

• We still have lots of food. Come on by!
                          I'm the late V8Festiva's daughter and Calbadude's wife.
                          We miss you Dad!

Owned:
                          *Lil' Red is back at Dad's :blob4:
                          *Mexstiva (sold) :rolleyes:
                          *1991 L, Festibeater :D

I also own a 1965 Ford Mustang which I bought with my Dad in 1995.

jrsm126@gmail.com

Comment

• Hopefully I'll see you all tomorrow, assuming the electrical gremlin is taken care of. Car has been great, until this week of course. I may come even if the Festy decides to stay home.

Donovan

92 Festiva L stock with wheel upgrade...The Mater (Sold)
                            '66 Galaxie 500 428 FE...Friend of OPEC
                            '68 Mustang Coupe
                            '63 Galaxie Country Sedan

Comment

• Originally posted by 05zx4st View Post
                              Will there be any turbo cars there?
                              There were at least 4 there when we left for the night.
                              Better Than Nothing Racing

Way too many cars

:woc:

Comment

• OK, packing up all kinds of things in Baby Car and will be rolling and arriving between 9 and 10 AM. Have to stop on the way and get a tire patched, the one with the matching rim!

Wished I could have made it to Barbs tonight! I know FL was arriving while I was on the phone with another attendee I am SO missing out!
                                Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
                                Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
                                "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

Working...
                                X