No announcement yet.

turbo B3????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how was i demanding? I am just reading post people have made then i posted back asking for proof. I dont see how that is starting trouble.it also make me angry when people talk like that to my friends

Comment

Okay guys its all good there is nothing wrong with a little friendly coversation/competition nobody should take it personally they are just opinions..agree to dissagree..plus thats what forums are for and nobody is breaking forum rules. i will have to say that if it is a stock t3 it only flows 23lbs a min thats a max of about 250 wheel no matter the size of the motor and if the motor makes more than that the turbo is a restriction and should be upgraded.. but the turbo he used should be a super 60 trim good for 300 wheel.. so it is possible. but there are also alot of people that just talk a big game. if he did run a 12.2 cool for him in an aspire too.. but i think if you are going to get an auto whats the point if you cant put in a stall converter and launch it where the power is.. thats why i prefer a manual. think about it what time would he have ran if he could launch the crap out of it with slicks.. i would break the auto in a day but thats just me...
      YOU WILL HEINZ 57!!!!

Comment

lets get real tho i just want to build kits for the b3 and in that realm we will have nothing to worry about... at least for a good while of hard driving. also i dont like typing so sometimes i sound pretty short with people dont mistake that for rudeness. my buddy went and got an aspire manifold today and he also replaced the cam seal crank seal and the valve cover gasket. we are planning to get the turbo kit done this weekend hopefully i will be posting a driving vid. we are using a t25 with a devided downpipe so it will be an internal wastegate but external dump so it will be pretty loud.. oh and no exhaust for now we dont have time for that crap.
        YOU WILL HEINZ 57!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ford_For_Life View Post
          Possibly interested if you guys make a kit...
          if you guys make a kit for a b3 pm please very interested!
          1990 Festiva L sport 26.5k miles
          snow drifting machine
          sunpro supertach II, racing pedals, new deck, air horn
          blue neon

Comment

yeah no hard feelings about anything. tomorrow(thursday) i will be getting the parts to make the manifold, today i got the aspire stock manifold and we are using that flange. I already have the t3/t25 flange so all we have to do is cut fab weld and the mani will be done. Ketchup will be posting the pics of our progress and video of it completed.

Comment

If I ever finally get a festy.. I'd be more than happy to mass produce Manifolds, complete kits, and motor mounts for swaps.. etc. .etc.. Just current situation/economy makes it hard...

Comment

Originally posted by 187festiva View Post
                yeah no hard feelings about anything. tomorrow(thursday) i will be getting the parts to make the manifold, today i got the aspire stock manifold and we are using that flange. I already have the t3/t25 flange so all we have to do is cut fab weld and the mani will be done. Ketchup will be posting the pics of our progress and video of it completed.
                No hard feelings either, Good luck with the project!!

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

we have built the manifold and the turbo is bolted on oil lines are hooked up coolant lines too. the probe intercooler is mounted. the 1.6 miata injectors are in with the FMU. the turbo is connected to the intercooler now we just need to connect it to the throttle body and hook up Iac plumbing and a BOV. build the intake and its boost time..
                  YOU WILL HEINZ 57!!!!

Comment

the b3 turbo kit is finished. It took us about a day and half to fabricate thekit and install it. We made it a bolt on kit so no cutting or welding will have to be done for anyonw to install it.the turbo is a garrett t25 on the b3 it hits full boost(6psi) about 3800rpm and pulls hard till redline. its way fun to drive. We will post pictures and a video asap. We will be selling this kit complete if anyone is interested let ketchup or me know thanks.

Comment

price? pics? im interested
                      Last edited by FastOrBust; 01-21-2009, 05:48 PM.

Comment

i keep getting off work after dark so we will probably post pict and vids this weekend i have been trying all week but its always too late and i refuse to post a night vid i always hate that on u tube.. we are also figuring out the pricing bothe of us have parts involved so we have to get together.. so this weekend we will have all the info for everyone...i will start a new thread too
                        YOU WILL HEINZ 57!!!!

Comment

piccccccccssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

please jejjejee
                          nO HABLO NADA DE INGLES Y QUE PISINES
                          FORITO MAS OTE ESTE JEJEJEJEJE

Comment

I just put a tdo4 mitsu turbo on my b3. It makes 10 psi at 3k no intercooler needed, msd 165 lph fuel pump in addition to stock and a vortech fmu. stock manifold and stock injectors. It runs better than it ever did on a 50 shot. It cost me less than $300 for all the parts (used). Only question I have is where to find a clutch that is better than the spec model. They (spec) said it was only 10% stiffer than stock. I want more than that. If you know how to upload pics let me know
                            Last edited by eurotiva; 03-21-2009, 12:47 PM.
                            -Greg
                            Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
                            BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
                            Redneck Engineer
                            FOTY - '09
                            5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

put the pics up on photobucket (very easy) and paste them here. i want to see them!

also did you just use an adapter on the bottom of your stock exhaust manifold?
                              Last edited by ruppenduro; 03-21-2009, 01:02 PM.

Comment

intercoolers are never needed but you will make more power.. clutchnet sells a dual diaphram pressure plate try that it held on my bros b6t stock disk..
                                YOU WILL HEINZ 57!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X