No announcement yet.

time for paint and bodywork

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i see alot of wetsanding and buffing in your future but she will turn out nice. i love that color.

Comment

Looks like it came out real nice. Will it be at the fall Ohio meet?

BP Festiva http://www.cardomain.com/ride/723319 - SOLD
      BPT Festiva www.cardomain.com/ride/2260009 - SOLD
      BPT GTX www.cardomain.com/ride/2436495 - SOLD
      New GTX - http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3294846/ - SOLD

Comment

nice now get it put together... :evil4:

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
        1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Unless I'm not seeing something, looks like the pass. door was your only real runner. Not bad. Also looks like the fumes were getting to you in a couple of those pics. :lol: Nice work!!

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
          1989 L - 247K miles Slick
          1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
          Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

Surfs up on that Passenger door. Cut that thing with a razor blade first before wet sanding. Nice job though.
            ---------------------------------------------------
            The Jester - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter
            ---------------------------------------------------
            BUILD'EM CHEAP, RUN'EM HARD, REPAIR'EM DAILY!

Comment

Theres another run behind the passenger door and another on the drivers door. But the runs aren't the big problem its going to take alot to get all of the bugs out. Its a love it or hate it color. I love it but most of my friends wanted me to change it. The guy that did the bodywork has a 60's ford pickup painted the same color. Im going to start reassembling it tomorrow but theres still alot I want to do and need to buy so its probly going to be awhile before its running. Hopefully ill be able to drive it to ohiostiva but I might trailer it up if its not running.
              Better Than Nothing Racing

Way too many cars

:woc:

Comment

good job. You'll have it running in no time. What size are those slicks/radials? Is it lowered?
                -Greg
                Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
                BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
                Redneck Engineer
                FOTY - '09
                5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

It had fms springs but ive got coilovers now. iirc they are 205/55/14 nittos

Way too many cars

Comment

^ thanks I am lowering euro next weekend, but that means no more turbo for a while, til it gets raised up.
                    -Greg
                    Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
                    BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
                    Redneck Engineer
                    FOTY - '09
                    5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

• Originally posted by eurotiva View Post
                      ^ thanks I am lowering euro next weekend, but that means no more turbo for a while, til it gets raised up.
                      WHAT!!!!! no turbo :scratch::sad10::sad5::shock::protest::love9:

this is you > :violent1: <this is me... lol jk

:wave:by by turbo

are you puting the turbo back on when ya can find room somewhere?
                      Last edited by sasquatch; 07-26-2009, 06:18 PM.

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
                      1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

• Anyone have a diagram or pics of where all of the hoses hook up to the gas tank. Theres like 5 hoses that run the the plastic canister in the drivers quarter and I can't remember which one goes where?

Way too many cars

Comment

• Ive been working on the wiring harness for the past week.

all the wiring in a festy

engine/dash harness

some of the stuff I took out

After:

rear harness

front harness

trash pile

I ordered some aluminum spring tops and they should be here tomorrow. Then I can put the rear axle and suspension in so I can sorta roll it around the shop.

Way too many cars

Comment

• wow thats alot to take out... are you going mega-squirt or somthing?

Mike, AKA the sasquatch

Comment

• yup :twisted:

I just have to put it together:scratch:

Way too many cars

Comment

• ok here is want you do... put it together and make sure it runs, then take it off your car and put it in a box and ship it to me im looking at mega-squirt kits for sale as we speak... (type... lol) but im looking at the pre built ones, i have the skill and time but i dont have the patience to put it all together lol...

if you dont mind me asking... where did you buy it? and did you have any problems when buying it? also did you have to buy and "add on" pices?

Mike, AKA the sasquatch

Comment

Working...
                                X