Festiva progression thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GenevaDirt View Post
    You buy a Honda after all the work you did to that car .... I will buy it from you and have the junkyard make it into a cube!!
    Ugh, why would you transform this beautiful festy into a Nissan Cube? That's gotta be worse than a honda!
    "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

• Don't some people here have Honda engines in their cars? Not much different than a Civic at that point...
      In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
      There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

• Originally posted by DriverOne View Post
        Don't some people here have Honda engines in their cars? Not much different than a Civic at that point...
        Not to my knowledge!
        '93 Blue 5spd 230K(down for clutch and overall maintanence)
        '93 White B6 swap thanks to Skeeters Keeper
        '92 Aqua parts Car
        '93 Turquoise 5spd 137K
        '90 White LX Thanks to FB71

"Your God of repentance will not save you.
        Your holy ghost will not save you.
        Your God plutonium will not save you.
        In fact...
        ...You will not be saved!"

Prince of Darkness -1987

Comment

• DriverOne,

There is one member working on a H22/23 Frankenstein RWD implant, but that doesn't make it anything like a Civic.
          -Caleb
          Originally posted by cracked.com on the M203 w/ M433 HEDP
          So, for about the same price as a fully-loaded 1993 Ford Festiva, you could also wield the power to obliterate a small village in the blink of an eye.

Comment

• Hm. Guess I was wrong. Either way, I still think you've gone too far with Hulkstiva to toss it (not REALLY throw it away).
            There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

• where did you get the bumpers from

Comment

• Originally posted by layedfestiva View Post
                where did you get the bumpers from
                Did you actually read the whole thread or just look at the pictures? :tard:

Originally posted by Pocket_Rocket View Post
                Isuzu Stylus...That be pretty good for a BP-T Festy instead of hacking the bumper!!!
                Originally posted by lanemeyer14 View Post
                Man, you're good! Yeah, you could probably fit an intercooler in there and make it look nicer than a hacked up festy bumper.
                Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
                - Unknown
                I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
                - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
                - Bumper Sticker

Comment

• Originally posted by MONSOON View Post
                  Did you actually read the whole thread or just look at the pictures? :tard:
                  Read??? Are you serious???

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
                  1989 L - 247K miles Slick
                  1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
                  Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

• Yeah, ff.com is only fer pitcher lookin
                    "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

• True. I buy Playboys for the articles. I come here for pictures. :-D

Comment

• Originally posted by batstiva View Post
                        True. I buy Playboys for the articles. I come here for pictures. :-D
                        That is unsettling on SO many levels that I just can't articulate it properly.

YER KILLIN' ME, SCOTT!! ROFL!!

Focustiva: Because I was told it was was impossible to fit a Focus bumper on a Festiva.
                        In memory of Dean Allen - V8 Festiva 1955-2010

Comment

• Originally posted by batstiva View Post
                          True. I buy Playboys for the articles. I come here for pictures. :-D
                          Oh baby, turn those wheels... Yeah... That's it... Now tell me you run 93 octane... Yeahhhhh.....

Comment

• I forgot where I was when I posted that reply.
                            Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
                            - Unknown
                            I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
                            - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
                            - Bumper Sticker

Comment

• Lane, Keep your car......no price can be put on HULK's reputation. Hondas will be around for a while, and festivas are disappearing daily. Kepp this thread going with "motor swap" coming soon.........
                              -Greg
                              Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
                              BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
                              Redneck Engineer
                              FOTY - '09
                              5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

• ^ +1,000,000,000!!

Lane, you can't seriously be thinking of getting rid of that one after all that work?!? You're there man, don't give up now!!

Comment

Working...
                                X