• Show
Clear All

• The parts i plan to keep off the probe are

Tranny
    Engine
    all engine parts
    wiring harness
    ECU

If anyone needs any other parts that i'm not keeping PM me with a reasonable offer and its yours

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
    1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
    2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

• I started stripping the probe today and i got looking at the rad and i think its just about the right size to fit in my festiva

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

• Almost stripped, just need the wiring harness now, and i've gotten some much needed parts like a flywheel, and it has a centreforce clutch too

And this is how we worked on it i had help from a member of clubprotege and a friend of his, really great guys BTW

Last edited by Damkid; 01-23-2010, 08:42 PM.

Comment

• Send me the Probe emblem to make a custom BP one.
          Brian
          http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
          :fish:

Comment

• lol nice job.

Comment

• Originally posted by 25Horseplay View Post
              Send me the Probe emblem to make a custom BP one.
              PM me your addy and it'll be on its way to you

Comment

• Hey Chris keep me the shifter boot I will try to make it fit in my car my mustang one have a couple of hole in it

BPT, G5M-R, BP26 Exintake swap + Fidanza cam gear, NSRT4 FMIC + 2.5" piping, HKS SSQV BOV, Exedy clutch, 3" downpipe + 2" all the way back, Aspire brake swap, KYB GR-2 & FMS coil spring , FMS EURO body kit + Carbon fiber hood, Falcon RTX 15X6½ + Toyo proxes T1R 195/45R15

Comment

• Finally got to work on the car again, so i brought home a 110v welder from work to weld in the patch for the frame and to make the engine mount

And a quick coat of paint

The engine mount, i need to get it to work so i can weld it better and re-enforce it a bit but thats basically it

And here it is sitting there all by itself......... finally lol

Comment

• Man that engine looks like it wasn't meant for the Festiva.drooldrool
                    '90 LX

Comment

• dang that is nice! a guy just yesterday wanted to sell me a KLDE out of a wrecked 95 626, with 5 speed trans and what ever parts I wanted out of it! maybe I should do that instead of this crazy AWDness I'm planning...
                      89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
                      94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
                      2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
                      1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

• man.. lookin good chris!
                        -Caleb
                        Originally posted by cracked.com on the M203 w/ M433 HEDP
                        So, for about the same price as a fully-loaded 1993 Ford Festiva, you could also wield the power to obliterate a small village in the blink of an eye.

Comment

• That looks really nice! Any V6 is meant for the Festiva!!

-1989 festiva auto to standard conversion, bp g5mr white, aspire swap- October 2010 Festiva of the Month
                          -1993 festiva stock standard blue, kia rio front struts

Comment

• Originally posted by Damkid View Post
                            That fits in there better than I thought it ever would. Excellent job!
                            Festiva: Because even my dog can build a Honda.
                            ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

'90 L. B8ME/Kia Rio 5 speed. Rio/Aspire suspension swap. :-D
                            '81 Mustang. Inline 6, Automatic.
                            '95 Eagle Summit Wagon. 4G64 Powered.

Comment

• Originally posted by timmay89 View Post
                              That looks really nice! Any V6 is meant for the Festiva!!
                              It is now :evil4:

Comment

• What all do you have to still do? Sure is close to the mc.

Comment

Working...
                                X