Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maybe get a diffrent TB or somthing?

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
    1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

• Careful with your hood clearance. I wouldn't be surprised if the motor moved that much in its mounts.

PS. Awesome project
      89SX funtop! Fully loaded!
      RIP 90LX

Comment

• This Thread = SWEET!!!!
        Dan

Red 1988 Festiva L - CUJO

Black 1992 Festiva GL Sport - BLACK MAGIC

I'm just...a little slow... sometimes:withstupid:

R.I.P.
        Blue 1972 Chevelle SS-468 C.I.D. B'nM TH400-4:56 posi-Black racing stripes-Black vinyl top-Black int.
        Black on black 1976 Camaro LT-350 4 bolt main .060 over
        Silver 1988 Festiva L

My Music!
        http://www.reverbnation.com/main/sea...t_songs/266647

Comment

• Originally posted by sasquatch View Post
          maybe get a diffrent TB or somthing?
          That thought is also crossing my mind

Originally posted by stefan View Post
          Careful with your hood clearance. I wouldn't be surprised if the motor moved that much in its mounts.

PS. Awesome project
          I have solid mounts cause If my engine was able to move enough for intake to hit the hood, I would have a list of other problems, for example, the distributor rests snuggly against my fan at all times lol

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
          1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
          2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

• haha when i first saw the pics/didnt read anything, i thought you were going to have a throttle body on each side.... and i was like "howwwwwww on earth is he going to plumb this thing!!!"

(slaps his own face)

Comment

• 65mm Ford Mustang TB is fairly barebones as far as a TB goes, and would fit nicely IMO

See these pics of one on my B6T intake, won't hotlink cause they're large

1991 Mercury Capri XR2 "GTXR2" BPT Swapped AWD Conversion

Rocketchips!
              High Flow B3/B6/BP VAF Adapters for sale!
              Bolt-on Weber Carb Adapters!

Comment

• i remember grabing a crown vic TB at the junk yard cause i remember reading that it would fit the bp but never got around to it... i think it would be perfect for your car... maybe search up those and check it out at the junkyard...

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
                1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

• Thanks Rocketmen for the pics, that TB might work for me, i'll be headed to the junkyard probably next weekend to get my injector retainers and hopefully an IAC, so i'll take a look around for a TB before i entirely re-make the intake :lol:

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

• Damn, you have been busy!!! I like where this is heading! Looks good man, can't wait to see this thing putting down some real power!

John
                    93 Probe GT-Twincharged-11.992@115mph 10lbs
                    -11.940@111.66mph 14lbs(Slipping clutch)
                    123.7mph highest trap
                    95 Probe GT-RWD-4.8LS-Turbo in process-10.240@135.3mph, Turboed, 3300 race weight

Comment

• It's been a week, where's the new intake?!
                      -Zack
                      Blue '93 GL Auto: White 13" 5 Point Wheels, Full LED Conversion, and an 8" Sub

Comment

• :lol: i'm going to wait until i have the intercooler and i plan to drive my festiva to work and i'll build a new intake on the car itself so i know it clears, so unfortunatly it'll be a while before i can update this thread further

Comment

• ^ this makes me sad

Comment

• Me too, I've been trying to sell my aspire spoiler to buy the intercooler but nobody wants it and lately all my cash has been wrapped up with other things so until I can sell some stuff I gotta sit back and wait for some money from my paycheques to clear up

Comment

• Heh...cheques ... my phone don't even recognize that :p
                              91GL BP/F3A with boost
                              13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

• Originally posted by Damkid View Post
                                Me too, I've been trying to sell my aspire spoiler to buy the intercooler but nobody wants it and lately all my cash has been wrapped up with other things so until I can sell some stuff I gotta sit back and wait for some money from my paycheques to clear up
                                You could sell me your Festiva...that'd free up some cash! heheheh :toothy7:

Comment

Working...
                                X