No announcement yet.

M3NTALS B6T Build Thread pics always

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's 9 pages in this thread of what I've done with my car...

Go ahead and report back with some numbers then..because it seems to bother you more than it bothers me.

I've always praised you Greg for everything that you've done for me and what I've learned from you..

I don't know why you are going out of your way to pick apart everything that I post.
    -M3NTAL MARK! Woo!!

Comment

• Originally posted by M3NTAL View Post
      In such cases, the lower gears, like third, may give the highest horsepower reading.
      ^What am I supposed to learn from this....
      1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

• You can pick it apart all you want Bud.

I'm not the one who is butt hurt about Dyno numbers or track numbers haha
        Last edited by M3NTAL; 10-07-2013, 01:04 PM.
        -M3NTAL MARK! Woo!!

Comment

• No butt hurt here, I know you think otherwise. If I gave two turds about your car or what you do with it, I would have helped you build it again.

Just wanna see this beast in action. Pics, or vids are with 1000 words, or in this case posts.
          -Greg
          Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
          BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
          Redneck Engineer
          FOTY - '09
          5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

• I've been to the track in the last couple weeks. Got rained out. So at least I'm trying.
            1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

• M3NTALS B6T Build Thread pics always

I got something for that little 18 lb bp killer 😱 a b6t killer!
              Last edited by Flyin4stroke; 10-07-2013, 05:47 PM.

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

• And some gentle mans drink after I SMOKE U!

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

• Like I said I'm down to race any day after 10pm bring it down here.
                  -M3NTAL MARK! Woo!!

Comment

• Alright.

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

• Hahaaaa glad to see it's still warm in Florida !!!
                      New build on the way .

Comment

• don't forget the GoPro
                        2008 Kia Rio- new beater
                        1987 F-150- revived and CLEAN!!!
                        1987 Suzuki Dual Sport- fun beater bike
                        1993 Festiva- Fiona, DD
                        1997 Aspire- Peaspire, Refurb'd, sold
                        1997 Aspire- Babyspire, DD
                        1994 Aspire - Project Kiazord
                        1994 Aspire- Crustyspire, RIP

"If it moves, grease it, if it don't, paint it, and if it ain't broke don't fix it!"

Comment

• Originally posted by M3NTAL View Post
                          I'm ready Greg & Mike for roll racing. Sounds like we need to get a 3
                          Way go pro video going!!!

My buddy just tuned my car last night on 18psi IAT's are a little high like 130-140 (75ambiant) because of no inter cooler. And I have no idea where the timing is at because I forgot to put the lower timing cover on this motor lol

plugs don't have aluminum on them so who cares! (Still junkyard motor) the 460's are at 70% duty cycle and were at 10.5 AF ratio (we ran it a little rich because no IC causing high IAT) and from
                          6500-7000 I'm like 9.0 AFR

Go pros and turbo cars sounds like a fun night
                          9.0 afr with Gasoline?
                          Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Advancedynamix View Post
                            9.0 afr with Gasoline?
                            That's why I was calling bs. Wouldn't run very good at 9.0. Mines starts to sputter when it hits 9.8 afr. Your leaving a lot of power on the table if that's where it's at.

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

• it goes to 9.0 between 6-7k I'll post a video when I get off work. For sure there's power left on the table.
                              -M3NTAL MARK! Woo!!

Comment

• Didn't i give you VEAL "VE analyze live"? For tuner studio I thought i did you just need to go to the top of the map and lower it where it is going below 10.7 to be safe even 11.1 wouldn't hurt.. But make sure you wideband is correct you can check it by snapping a photo of the 2 at one time.. .2 off is usual here and there otherwise is should stay about the same.
                                Last edited by Flyin4stroke; 10-07-2013, 08:30 PM.

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

Working...
                                X