Aspire Coils Cut 1 Coil
    Aspire Lower Control Arms
    KYB GR2s
    10.2 Rotors
    XR2 Calipers
    14'' Prime Wheels Semi Flat
    -Soon 195/45/14 Toyos

Removing this for Sway larger Aspire sway bar

Probably going to cut another coil off but well see how it sits with a motor in her first
    -M3NTAL MARK! Woo!!

Comment

Wow dude that's sick! You're building one sweet Festi!

Comment

Originally posted by thered56 View Post
        Wow dude that's sick! You're building one sweet Festi!
        I agree, but the motor is kinda small though :lol: JK looks great so far :thumbright:

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
        1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
        2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

wish I had the time and money to put a KLZE in my green car, but the family would probably shoot me, point blank range.... in the head.....
          Andrew Walker

Current Daily Driver:
          89 Nissan D21 SE V6 5 speed 4x4
          Projects in the works:
          84 Mercedes Benz 300D(T)(Baby) currently awaiting transmission transplant/ full on restoration

Comment

Originally posted by M3NTAL View Post

Dang, my car has a twin now!
            "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

Lovin' all the pics!
              1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

6/15/2011

Got my gaskets today!

Anyone use Copper Gasket Spray on their exhaust stuff ? Worked great on my HD

Last edited by M3NTAL; 06-15-2011, 11:06 AM.
                -M3NTAL MARK! Woo!!

Comment

Nice lookin build! Love the radiator. Looks like you'll have a fun time with the hose routing for it. I went through the same thing cause i used a civic radiator that has the same bottom outlet. I pieced together copper fittings and different radiator hose sections. If you need pictures to help PM me
                  -93' Festiva L (B6T swap in progress)
                  -92' XR2 Capri (Parts car)

Comment

RJ came over and i got the turbo mounted up today with new copper washers, gaskets, hardware, and i made some locking tabs with some sheetmetal today too.

We mocked up the AC bracket today too, we had to trim a little off the top bracket so that the water pump outlet hose would fit, it looks like ill have to get a 90 degree coupler for that, i need some input on that too do you think that will be ok?

Got the downpipe mounted up too, and some various vacuum lines too, and the new 02 sensor.

Heres the pics enjoy, B6T with AC yeahhhhhhhhhhhh

Here was the problem with the outlet, i had to trim that bracket down a little

FIXED!

Do you think a 90 would be ok here? or will it strain the pump?

Homemade locking tabs for flange

-M3NTAL MARK! Woo!!

Comment

Maybe have the water pipe bent up. Or cut it at an angle so you can slide the hose over it, at an angle. Probably wouldn't give you any problems just bending the hose but it will be sitting on the a/c compressor and it gets warm. Also looks like you have a decent sized radiator so it shouldn't have any issues.
                      1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

mike doesn't kno anything about a/c next member please hahah

hows the second sonic mike?
                        93 L B6T DD http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=37751
                        RIP_90 LuX http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=32249
                        RIP 88 LX / B8-MEhttp://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=26398

RJ

Comment

Don't thread "jack" RJ.

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

He did start this thread doahahaha
                            -M3NTAL MARK! Woo!!

Comment

Dang wasn't paying attention I'm following this build on like 4 different sites lol

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

So I bought a 45 degree 1.5" Silicone adapter and a 90 degree.

Hopefully one of these will work well to clear the AC compressor.

Then I have to worry about how to connect the hose from the lower radiator to the outlet.
                                -M3NTAL MARK! Woo!!

Comment

Working...
                                X