Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

don't forget patience and you have to be partially insane
    89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
    94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
    2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
    1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

Originally posted by zoom zoom View Post
      Yah I got halfway thru that thread over on fa.com, like 10 pages, took me two days, then I went to the end to get back to page 10ish, and was skimmin thru while clicking back and seen the project was over..and you were SO close to finishing I thought....just kinda ruined it for me I couldn't read anymore, almost ruined my day..almost, I was wanting after pics of spike out cruising!
      You kno what's sucks even more is him texting me if I wanted to finish the project and take the car for free, I was pissed that I didn't get the hint towards free... Ah oh well this project is alot better and he has been talking about this for a while now!

Comment

Originally posted by Nerd Racing View Post
        don't forget patience and you have to be partially insane
        Well he signed up here didn't he?

Comment

Updates are needed!!!!

Comment

AWESOME

i was gonna text u yesterday to see how this was going but forgot
            Last edited by FastOrBust; 11-30-2011, 12:00 AM.

Comment

^^ Might be some updates today. Depends... the car is half an hour away so its not always easy to get there to work on it during the week.
              94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...

Facebook Me!

Comment

Have you measured up for the drive shaft at all? Like the one from the tranny to rear diff? I'd be very surprised if the GTX one was the right length lol

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Not hard for a shop to fix that issue.
                  91GL BP/F3A with boost
                  13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

Originally posted by lil red rocket View Post
                    I guess that is true as long as you have the time and money
                    & skills!!!
                    Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

I have not measured it yet, but I have a GTX driveshaft in my living room and the chop saw will cut it straight There are a few places around me that can balance them too.

Facebook Me!

Comment

Originally posted by kumalaba View Post
                        & skills!!!
                        if you have no skills and deep pockets you can hire people to do it too I'd imagine... dunno what that's like though!

Facebook Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Nerd Racing View Post
                          I have not measured it yet, but I have a GTX driveshaft in my living room and the chop saw will cut it straight There are a few places around me that can balance them too.
                          Well that works then :lol: will the GTX driveshaft bolt up to the miata diff? Or will not need modifying as well?

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                          1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                          2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

I will be using a GTX diff front housing half in a miata rear housing. I'll get some pics up after I get it assembled.

Facebook Me!

Comment

i spelled it wrong yesterday, i meant AWDSOME
                              did josh blow up the bp you were going to buy?
                              Last edited by FastOrBust; 11-30-2011, 06:43 PM.

Comment

yeah he did... kinda pissed... I might get a B6D and add a turbo for my protege and snag the BP out of there when the time comes.

Facebook Me!

Comment

Working...
                                X