No announcement yet.

Festicle and xaero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does the FF sensor go on the return line?
    91GL BP/F3A with boost
    13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

• Well I'm not sure what the reasoning as to why. But that's where the directions say to mount it. I also would imagine it will hinder flow because it only has a 3/8 opening. But it's still going to accurate it will average out what it sees in the return.

Comment

• I just checked the directions to make sure. It says return.

Comment

• Unless your under hard accelerarion, the fuel will reach the return before it reaches the cylinders, in most cases.
          Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

• Small updates. Engines at home for final assembly, powder coating ect. I sent the manifold to Hella fab which does lots of MPouiata stainless manifolds, he is redoing my manifold in stainless. It's going to look sick! I made a block off plate for the stock fuel pressure regulator. Adapted the Mazda throttle body wheel to the Ford Mustang throttle body. Finished polishing valve cover. Still lots to do and running out of money haha!

Comment

• Looking Good Hot wheels :thumbs_up:
              Some people like to read fiction,I prefer to read repair manuals. Weird I know-
              Henry Ford: "Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently"
              Fuseable Link Distribution Block repair link

Comment

• ahead of me. i'm still waiting. Hopefully we can both be on the road in the spring and maybe meet up.
                -Bryant

Comment

• Originally posted by Gomez View Post
                  ahead of me. i'm still waiting. Hopefully we can both be on the road in the spring and maybe meet up.
                  ha I think your closer, still haven't touched interior. Spring is the plan! I still need to buy a ecu. It be cool if we all get are projects done at the same time. Mental is almost done with his and Williams is coming along nicely.
                  Last edited by Hot_Wheels; 11-22-2015, 12:06 AM.

Comment

• Got my oil pan and intake back from powder coating. I have a issue with injectors won't fit. There missing a lower o-ring at the tip,also the to o-ring feels to small and does not seal tightly in the rail. I bought these injectors 3 years ago, I contacted the vendor to see if they can help. I'm at a stand still til my manifold is done.

Comment

• Oil pans on. I had to finish some welding on driver side transmission mount. It will be going out.for powder coating soon. I'm still waiting for a update on the turbo manifold it's almost a month over due and the suspense is killing me!

Last edited by Hot_Wheels; 01-27-2016, 01:43 PM.

Comment

• Looks beautiful ! If you decide to come to Great Lakes in Union Grove please let us know.

Comment

• Originally posted by nitrofarm View Post
                          Looks beautiful ! If you decide to come to Great Lakes in Union Grove please let us know.
                          Definitely going eventually. Im hoping to be done by Spring William told me I have to attend lakestiva...

Comment

• ^ Looks good and , yes you gotta make it to lakestiva man.

Comment

• Please PM me in advance so I can put in my schedule. Really love to hook up with you guys at the Track!

Comment

• This is coming along nicely! I like your intake manifold solution. I can't wait to see it all bolted up.
                                Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Working...
                                X