No announcement yet.

Festicle and xaero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom a arms, garret t2 turbo, and a built b6t, you got my attention ! Hehe

Good luck with this I'm subscribed !
    -M3NTAL MARK! Woo!!

Comment

Watching.
      Any difference that makes no difference is no difference.

Old Blue- New Tricks
      91 Festiva FSM PDF - Dropbox

Comment

small update, Engine is in up top but still need to do the cross member underneath.

Im excited i met a Miata guy that has been running a AEM Universal EMS4 on his miata for some time, He is offering to do the wiring. He has a super clean lay out on his car and has some really good ideas! I cant wait to see how the harness will turn out.
        Last edited by Hot_Wheels; 09-09-2012, 09:58 PM.

Comment

Festicle is very close to being back on the road, It runs and drive but Dan needs to fix the coolany over flow. Maybe he will chime in with some updated pictures.

Comment

i just posted some video on https://www.facebook.com/groups/479983362013723/

Comment

really??? email me the videos and ill host them on photo bucket, i dont have fb

Comment

i don't have a copy i had to share it from the person that took the video he is going to try to e-mail it

Comment

received the head yesterday from BogusSvo, will post more pics in a different thread.

Comment

small update, bolted the head down, the rear trans mount was fabricated. Where at a standstill til we can get the turbo manifold made so we can get a idea where everything is going to be routed. got tons of parts will take some pictures tomorrow. here is a sneak peak though.

Comment

Small update, got more parts! I sent the turbo out for inspection and minor rebuid. I was not sure what the turbo was due to the tag was missing, I was also concerned due to the exhaust turbine looked like it was coated in some ceramic paint? So i drove to a local shop R&S in Minooka, They ended up replacing the cold side compressor wheel due to it had 2 bent fins (not sure how that happend) and they cleaned the exhaust side balanced it and replaced some clips. Its good as new and they where able to verify its a ball bearing gt2560r and re certified it! I also got my 1000cc deatsch works 1000 cc low imp injectors, fuel filter and tial knock of blow off valve. Last time i spoke with the fabricator he was working on making the turbo manifold so i think that should be done soon.

unbent portion of wheel for comparison

bent fins

Comment

This thing is getting serious !

Comment

got my new Supermiata damper today. I may need to make some clearance modifications but i think it will be worth the insurance of not blowing up my motor and i can rev it a little more if needed.

Comment

Lookin good Rick, I will have to make sure and check it out next time I visit good old IL! I am soaking some of this in when it comes time to build my 323's B6t!
                            1987 Mazda 323 Wagon (Molly)323 GT front and rear brakes (larger front and rear disc), stainless lines, 2.5 inch cat less exhaust, 99 Cougar front seats, Grumman roof rack!

Comment

thanks! let me know when you need parts. Im waiting to hear some more progress from the fabricator. I was hoping to have this on the dyno by December.

Comment

small updates, manifold is coming along. The turbo will be forward facing angles towards the head light, it will have a direct opening for cold air via the grill. A bracket/mount will be made to have the turbo bolted to the top of the transmission for support.

Comment

Working...
                                X