• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Copper tubing?
    91GL BP/F3A with boost
    13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

• You could use a Miata water neck. Nice work! The rear disk conversion came out awesome. Can't wait to see this thing run.
      Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

• Charlie do you have a picture of the miata water neck? The one that is on there now I believe is off a b3?

Comment

• The miata water comes out of the front of the engine ( front meaning timing belt side). I don't have a picture, just Google search "miata 1.6 head" and you're bound to find a picture.
          Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

• That would make things easier from that side yea .
            New build on the way .

Comment

• I just so happened to pick up another cheap Miata head on Friday. Here is a picture of the water neck I speak of. The thermostat lives in this and there is a water neck like the one on the B6t goes on top of it.

You'll want to run the coolant bypass pipe from a Miata as well, otherwise you'll have cooling issues on cylinders 3 and 4. THis setup is not optimal (ask any miata tuner) but it'll get the job done.

Comment

• Getting closer! Exhaust and down pipe done. Custom clutch cable for hydro trans concession done, added ultra racing tie bar. It had to be extended on one side due to trans is lower then stock.

Comment

• Comment

• Waste gate installed, pick up tube installed, battery cut off switch hooked up.

Comment

• Nice progress! Hopefully have my engine swapped this weekend.

Comment

• Nice! This is going to be an animal.

Comment

• Thanks Charlie and Will. I can hear it growling in my head!

Comment

• Pictures of finished exhaust.

Comment

• Small update.
                              Pulled the engine for finishing work, powder coating intake,exhaust manifold,downpipe, pull oil pan to add turbo drain. Need to route turbo oil and coolant lines, mount iat sensor to charge pipe.

We had to re notch the frame in order to clear the balancer.

We then boxed of the ends of the lower core support which we reinforced with solid 3/4 round bar.

Comment

• Plumbed supply from tank to fuelab pump, plumbed return from flex fuel sensor to tank.

Last edited by Hot_Wheels; 10-15-2015, 03:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X