Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DriverOne View Post
    In that case, there's a good long stretch of I-85 close by...
    Won't be necessary Dustin, as we will only be racing to 30MPH lol a taco bell drivethru will be sufficient.
    No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

• Wouldn't even attract attention, everybody does 30 through
      taco bells drive through!
      Reflex paint by Langeman...Lifted...Tow Rig

Comment

• I drove home.
        Rolled 77,000 on the body and 200,000 on the engine.
        My cruise control magically started working in the Oklahoma panhandle- about an hour or two north of where it stopped working on the trip up there. I tried setting the cruise everytime I got on the highway and about an hour into it that time, the pedal was randomly taken from me. It's worked good since...

I think my right rear wheel bearing is starting to fail. I heard faint sounds every now and then. Ranged from a whine to a whale moan to a train horn. The hub is warm to the touch and driver's side is cold.

Oh, and I got a new best tank: 469 miles (exactly) and 9.016 gallons = 52MPG!! Mead, CO to Amarillo, TX.
        Last edited by Oren09; 03-02-2012, 03:25 PM.
        ~Austin
        Red 88 L (Ocho)

Comment

• Change the plugs, wires, cap and rotor. Set the timing and adjusted the belt. Then I adjusted the idle speed and mixture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Got it aligned and tightened one of the rear wheelbearings. Still has a shake so i might try to tighten the other side too, and rebalance my tires (i know i didn't redo one when i swapped them from the parts car)

Comment

• took some pic of my smurff

Comment

• ^Good looking ride! Looks like you have givin it some nice touches!
                91 Festiva GL "Scrat"
                82 Honda Goldwing GL1100i
                85 BMW 535is "Brunhild"

Comment

• X2!
                  youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

• Built a new sub box

installed my power inverter
                    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Nancy- 1.8L BP, aspire swap, g-trans
                    The Adventures of Nancy! Build Thread
                    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

• Fixed the slop in the bushings for the rear axle and found and patched the leak on the gas tank till I have more time to paint the new tank.
                      NTRCOOL

1993 Ford Festiva GL
                      1990 ASC/McLaren Turbo Grand Prix x2
                      1989 ASC/McLaren Turbo Grand Prix
                      1990 Cadillac Fleet-wood Brougham
                      1987 Buick LeSabere T-Type
                      1980 Oldsmobile Ninety Eight Regency coupe
                      1977 Chevrolet Caprice Classic Aeroback coupe

Comment

• Blew up my E5 with my B8... And I haven't even been driving it that hard.

Comment

• went to harbor freight and got a set of air horns on sale, need to move them so they are aimed better. Also got some stuff to build shifters for the festiva and ranger

Comment

• installing a starter in the 93 sport tomorrow... had to bump start it to get home.
                            Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
                            94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

• Changed the oil, 3.5ish quarts of Castrol GTX 5w-30, I love these cars
                              Owner of:
                              1991 Red Festiva L, 5 speed (Swagger Wagon)
                              In progress:
                              BP+G25MR swap, Kia rio axles hopefully.

Comment

• Kissed the wheel of my DD this morning for allowing me to go through an entire winter without mishaps, repairs or getting stuck. And it even started at -25C (all three occasions) without the aid of a block heater.

Last year's Aspire brake and suspension swap has proven to be much more reliable and positive than what was on there originally, and the taller and wider (and better quality) tires have improved the ability to track through deep snow.

Comment

Working...
                                X