Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windshield is finally on Chuck! I'll put up some pics in the Garage thread once I find the camera cable. He is now 99% road ready, just gotta find the two crossmember bolts I lost somewhere in the mess that is the interior. Then comes the fun part of removing the interior and getting out all 5,000,000,000 pieces of glass that used to be only five pieces
    No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

• Experimented with cluster lighting. The LEDs I bought won't fit.
      So I took some red plastic sheeting I had and cut it the size of the green lens.
      It looks pretty good. I would like to try the same thing to my tach and climate control illumination.
      ~Austin
      Red 88 L (Ocho)

Comment

• Turned more things red.

I took apart my tach and used the lens to cut a circle of red film. Then cut a slit halfway up and a small circle in the middle. I can't remove the needle so I slid the film over it and behind the RPM scale. Works pretty good. Unfortunately I broke the glass lens putting it back together so my tach is open now..

I cut a film for the climate control panel but the lights behind it are so dim it's not visible with any ambient light and very faintly red in darkness.

Pics:

~Austin
        Red 88 L (Ocho)

Comment

• Nothing on the Festiva today I did replace the central bezel yesterday. Fixed the Aspire's hatch cover today and took off the ps and ac belt a few days ago. I think the mileage already went up 2-3mpg.. probably just my imagination though.
          91 rusty Festiva 260k

Comment

• Uploaded pics of a bunch of random crap i've done over the last 2 weeks or so.. it's raining or i'd of cleaned my spark plugs with a wire brush.. I messed with the tachometer a little bit today, there's a small dial on the back but I don't know what it's supposed to do, hoping it will fix the issue with the new tach, it works for 5-10 miles, then sticks on a rpm and freezes there till you shut the car down for 10 minutes or more. Really hope I don't have to send it back to indochinesianam or where ever it's from >.< The new vacuum gauge works good tho!

Custom Dash Buttons:

Driver side LCA (changed both sides, too busy to get many pics..)

Cold Air Intake Box:

Last edited by zoom zoom; 09-05-2011, 09:58 PM.
            2008 Kia Rio- new beater
            1987 F-150- revived and CLEAN!!!
            1987 Suzuki Dual Sport- fun beater bike
            1993 Festiva- Fiona, DD
            1997 Aspire- Peaspire, Refurb'd, sold
            1997 Aspire- Babyspire, DD
            1994 Aspire - Project Kiazord
            1994 Aspire- Crustyspire, RIP

"If it moves, grease it, if it don't, paint it, and if it ain't broke don't fix it!"

Comment

• Drove it about a 100 miles to go look at 2 more festiva's
              -Josh R

Comment

• zoom zoom ... please buy some jack stands from harbor freight for 12-15 bucks and save your life. I mean that in all seriousness. It takes less than a minute to get your jack stands under your car and they're a million times more stable than that little scissor jack. looks good tho mate
                Walth

Festiva #1: 91 Red L 4/5
                http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=27981

Comment

• Replaced my washer fluid line. Old one fell off the hood nozzle and was spliced in places from rats chewing.
                  For future reference, 6ft is not enough to properly route the hose around the washer fluid bottle and along the fender.
                  ~Austin
                  Red 88 L (Ocho)

Comment

• Previous owner of ZEFstiva

Comment

• Got it back started , its in sad shape now
                      =(
                      1991 Festiva B8 swap, gutted, otherwise stock-9.88@70

1974 MaverickLSX powered - 7.08@94

Comment

• Ordered my new windshield trim clips from Orielly's.

Enemy glad to see you're going with red, love that shade too!

Zoom zoom those buttons are the coolest thing!
                        No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

• Worried about it's new tires lol
                          Send An Invite If Ya Want

1991 Ford Festiva GL- Auto

Comment

• Originally posted by ENEMY_ View Post
                            Awesome! Can't wait to see it done!
                            -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Nancy- 1.8L BP, aspire swap, g-trans
                            The Adventures of Nancy! Build Thread
                            -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

• Gave a Honda grief on I-85. Every time he would get on it, it would smoke and miss!!
                              No I didn't push it too fast messing with him. Too many State troopers around!!
                              Jerry
                              Team Lightning

Owner of Team Lightning
                              90 L "Peewee" B6D. Bought new May 16,1990
                              92 L Thunder BP G5M-R Turbo B6T electronics. Jan 2016 FOTM winner SOLD
                              93 L Lightning. BP

Not a user of drugs or alcohol, Just addicted to Festiva's

Comment

• Originally posted by Charlie1717 View Post
                                Awesome! Can't wait to see it done!
                                Same here

And today i blew my rear main seal in my festiva WHOO HOO!!!......... not

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                                1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                                2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Working...
                                X