Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my shifter made up (Still need to make a boot for it) unfortunately when i went to put it back together i gave the locking spring a slight tap and watched the shifter fall through the floor. So i will fix that tommorow and finish the install. Hopefully it will tighten it up enough to keep the shifter out of the steering wheel (yes steering wheel) I don't really want to have to bend it, it's already a little close to the passenger

Comment

• Installed my new Decals!!

Jerry
      Team Lightning

Owner of Team Lightning
      90 L "Peewee" B6D. Bought new May 16,1990
      92 L Thunder BP G5M-R Turbo B6T electronics. Jan 2016 FOTM winner SOLD
      93 L Lightning. BP

Not a user of drugs or alcohol, Just addicted to Festiva's

Comment

• Over the last couple o' days installed a Protege console/cupholder.
        If it don't fit, use a bigger hammer!

'93 Green L - ' Tiva

Comment

• I put two new Kumho 155/70R12s on it to complete the new set of shoes she's wearing. Getting fed up with the gas mileage and the transmission whining when I let off and coast. The two problems might be one as there could be a bad output bearing it the trans.
          -Zack
          Blue '93 GL Auto: White 13" 5 Point Wheels, Full LED Conversion, and an 8" Sub

Comment

• Fixed the shifter falling through the floor, waiting on my aunt to get the boot sewn up to take some pics of the shifter, painted one of my wheels (didn't have enough time to swap tires and paint the others), had a full exhaust put on (all new except the manifold and the first 10inches of pipe), tightened up the wheel bearing on the passenger rear. I think i have a motor mount out, need to price one and see if i can replace it, also need to think about putting a cv shaft on the driver side. Also going to try and do some sound proofing on it this weekend, if i get the time.

On a side note it was fun to play around without a muffler on it for a bit.

Comment

• installed the fog lights with xenon 6000k

Comment

• I put all new fuel lines, clamps, filter, and pulling front springs off my 93 to put on the rear along with a corrected beam. new tires should be in wed.
                It's Not Much To Look At, But It's Still Funny To See The Look On Their Faces When They Catch Back Up To You At The Next Light!

Comment

• just pulled my b3. took 2.5 hours or so. now time to clean the bay and replace some seals on the tranny and then 1st gen b6 going in
                  Walth

Festiva #1: 91 Red L 4/5
                  http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=27981

Comment

• Originally posted by jmdjamp View Post
                    installed the fog lights with xenon 6000k

Where did you get those? I've been looking forever for well fitting fogs/driving lights.
                    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Nancy- 1.8L BP, aspire swap, g-trans
                    The Adventures of Nancy! Build Thread
                    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

• Originally posted by Charlie1717 View Post
                      Where did you get those? I've been looking forever for well fitting fogs/driving lights.
                      here

Comment

• Drove it south to Louisville to snag about 80% of a suspension swap. Rio front and aspire rear.

Sent from the bathroom via crapatalk
                        91 L 5sp "The Silver Bullet" B6, Brake/Susp Swapped Build Thread
                        92 L 5sp "Red" RIP
                        95 Grand Prix SE DD
                        Wife's Stuff:
                        89 L 5sp "Carby Car"
                        97 Aspire auto "Pink Panther"
                        Build Thread

Spring 2013 IndyStiva:
                        http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...eet-April-20th

Comment

• Added 2.3 Quarts of ATX fluid to "top it off".
                          '93 Blue 5spd 230K(down for clutch and overall maintanence)
                          '93 White B6 swap thanks to Skeeters Keeper
                          '92 Aqua parts Car
                          '93 Turquoise 5spd 137K
                          '90 White LX Thanks to FB71

"Your God of repentance will not save you.
                          Your holy ghost will not save you.
                          Your God plutonium will not save you.
                          In fact...
                          ...You will not be saved!"

Prince of Darkness -1987

Comment

• The the 155/80R13's on it to see if I could reorient myself with it. Took it for a drive, lost alternator belt and it died at a left turn when the light turned green. What a damn car...

I might still have some feelings for it. Maybe.

Comment

• replaced thermostat. forgot to get a gasket, so a little leaking til tomorrow. replaced valve cover gasket, broke a bolt because apperently its only tightened to in-lbs, not ft-lbs. fail x2.

Comment

• sent the B3 block and head to the shop to get honed and machined and milled
                                1992 Festiva L....waiting on a motor swap, and rocker repair.....either repainting with Candy apple red or Midnight Blue

Comment

Working...
                                X