Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JPT
    replied
    Originally posted by neanderpaul View Post

I want it!

Leave a comment:

• scitzz
    replied
    Originally posted by getnpsi View Post
    Bought these! Haven't sold stockers! Hiding oz's at moms until i do!
    Suwheeet!

Leave a comment:

• 1chrisapple
    replied
    Pulled an aspire manual rack pinion.a master and booster.also got a b6 carb dizzy and b6 exhaust manifold

Leave a comment:

• getnpsi
    replied
    Bought these! Haven't sold stockers! Hiding oz's at moms until i do!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• scitzz
    replied
    Put some LED's in my brake lights and license lights. Look cool. Might do more as the night wears on

Leave a comment:

• neanderpaul
    replied
    Hauled Jack's 88 LX down to Will's in NC.

They traded for this!

Leave a comment:

• greywolf200
    replied
    Originally posted by Spike View Post
    FINALLY rejetted my Weber correctly. I've been lazy and haven't gotten around to it.

What a difference. Hopefully my 30MPG will go up.. that's been fairly annoying. :p

In other news, buying a set of Enkei knockoffs (I think, anyway) tomorrow, 5-spoke/dual pattern (4x114.3 + 4x100) with 175-70-13 Cooper winter tires on them (supposedly 80% tread..). I think the Sprint will be pleased.

-Joe
    Good luck with the rejet. How about visiting the Weber tuning thread and let us know what engine you have and the jets you ended up with, also your results after you have a little time on the new carb.

Thanks,

Leave a comment:

• Spike
    replied
    FINALLY rejetted my Weber correctly. I've been lazy and haven't gotten around to it.

What a difference. Hopefully my 30MPG will go up.. that's been fairly annoying. :p

In other news, buying a set of Enkei knockoffs (I think, anyway) tomorrow, 5-spoke/dual pattern (4x114.3 + 4x100) with 175-70-13 Cooper winter tires on them (supposedly 80% tread..). I think the Sprint will be pleased.

-Joe

Leave a comment:

• rmoltis
    replied
    Got my 3 wire Denso heated o2 sensor installed today
    Along with the "add a circuit"

Car is much more responsive at lower rpm and part throttle driving now.

Leave a comment:

• defprun
    replied
    Dropped the subframe on my festiva and removed whats left of the slushbox and old heater hoses. Next is dropping the pedals so I can replace them with 5 speed pedals.

Sent from the trash can.

Leave a comment:

• Miah
    replied
    Pulled the auto out if my aspie & found more broken casing than just a lil hole under the cv joint. After taking the TQ out we can see the spider gears thru a finger length gash. Now to source a cheap replacement. *sigh*
    Last edited by Miah; 09-27-2013, 05:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• getnpsi
    replied
    Battery cables. I did the easy one and not the positive one. Positive got cleaned up and a new terminal for now. Havent decided to do a relocate yet. Bought new power mirror switch, added black mx3 window cranks that seemed fresh enough, eyeballed ford contour console but no festivas at yard to test fit as in my interor topic i posted.

Leave a comment:

• TorqueEffect
    replied
    Cut out the rest of the rust on the passenger side wheel arch.

Letting the dremel cool down a bit before I prepare it for the fiberglass patch. (That $20 Greatneck brand rotary tool/dremel I bought from Autozone is built really well for it being $20)

Leave a comment:

• Team Lightning
    replied
    In the last 3 days I've been getting ready for Madness! I installed my FMS springs on silver lightning (peewee), Fixed a sticky door lock, Couldn't unlock or lock it from the inside, changed struts on the back, Danged stuck bolt on the bottom of the struts. Rolled the fender lips on the back due to contact with the tires. More to come next week and I fixed the idle issue on my Dakota, I had to replace the IAC on it.

Leave a comment:

• rmoltis
    replied
    There is always a cheaper alternative.
    I chose dynamat and I got 72sq ft for $350.
    It was the lowest price I could find online at the time.

I just now found the same kit for $251 here
    Contains Nine 24 " x 48 " Flat Sheets Of Dynamat Xtreme For A Total Of 72 Sq. Ft/ For Complete Coverage On Rear Decks, Doors, Floors And Trunks

Shops wanted upwards of $1000+ for labor and material to do the work
    So $350 to do it myself was a steal.

But I had enough to do two layers on the doors body around the rear seats and trunk and hatch.
    And one solid layer on the trunk floor and floor beneath the rear seats.
    And the firewall in the engine bay.

First car I've used it on and I've been super impressed always at what a huge improvement it makes in sound quality/noise+rattle reduction.

My last aspire with no sound deadening rattled.
    And on the freeway was so noisy inside I could barely hear my music
    Even with component speakers a sub and four channel amp.
    But on this aspire its night and day difference.

I highly...highly recommend this to anyone chasing good sound quality.
    It really is as impressive as everyone makes it out to be when used throughout the whole vehicle.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X