Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• muleskinner
    replied
    Put in the new Alternator & belt (works great now) and installed a new left front turn signal lamp. (still doesn't work!!! grrrr!!)

Leave a comment:

• B3Festiva
    replied

Window welded motor and trans mounts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• 200KGPGTP
    replied
    Well I was gonna remove the rear beam and have it powdercoated but TBH I have no idea what the eff I am doing and the strut bolts are just spinning the rubber and blah blah blah. How discouraging.

Leave a comment:

• standard235
    replied
    Originally posted by Prafeston View Post
    Can I take my Festiva up to you and have you work on my ebrake? Mine will only engage enough to work on a super level surface!
    The metal bracket that bolts to the beam probably rotted through and busted. Mine gave with a nice POP a few days ago and hasn't worked since. Oh well, Aspire assy goinig on SOON.

Ooo yesterday and today I'm undertaking the task of putting Aspire seatbacks and cushioning on my Festy seat pans. I need new Festy bottoms though since the rails are SUPER LOOSE.

Leave a comment:

• B3Festiva
    replied

Sorry for the late reply the steering wheel is about an inch smaller and it feels so right an yes functional horns too, today the ford is in the shop getting a good going through and all bushings replaced with energy suspension ones, working at ford owns all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• 200KGPGTP
    replied
    Can I take my Festiva up to you and have you work on my ebrake? Mine will only engage enough to work on a super level surface!
    I can sure try! :p Though to be fair, everything but the lever was in perfect working order

Originally posted by TorqueEffect View Post
    Sounds like mine.

I would be more inclined to try and fix it, but I hate messing with those rear bearings.
    Pffft, they aren't anything. Though I've had them apart more times than I care to admit LOL

Leave a comment:

• TorqueEffect
    replied
    Sounds like mine.

I would be more inclined to try and fix it, but I hate messing with those rear bearings.

Leave a comment:

• Prafeston
    replied
    Originally posted by 200KGPGTP View Post
    I fixed my seized parking brake today! It will now hold it on the steep part of my driveway, which is no easy feat.

And wow is that lever in the drum ever a PITA!

I need to get some more bearing grease for the rear wheels, I think I threw out my can when I got rid of my first two festys. When will I ever learn....

Leave a comment:

• 200KGPGTP
    replied
    I fixed my seized parking brake today! It will now hold it on the steep part of my driveway, which is no easy feat.

And wow is that lever in the drum ever a PITA!

I need to get some more bearing grease for the rear wheels, I think I threw out my can when I got rid of my first two festys. When will I ever learn....

Leave a comment:

• TorqueEffect
    replied
    Wow, and I thought mine was rusty. lol
    Last edited by TorqueEffect; 03-14-2013, 12:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• runner406
    replied
    Re: What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Michigan cars rule its already light weight prob picked up three tenths in the quarter mile lmao

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2

Leave a comment:

• 200KGPGTP
    replied
    Jebus that thing is crusty.

Leave a comment:

• Prafeston
    replied
    Looks like hell, but she has a Sunroof!

It is looking pretty rusty! Get the poor girl a new fender man!

Leave a comment:

• RhodeStiva
    replied
    ^^ Now that has rally potential.

Leave a comment:

• crazyrog17
    replied

Hydraulic lash adjuster.

Didn't even have to ask her to!

Fixed her headlight, replaced the water pump/alternator belt, and swapped a tire. Her car looks like hell but it purrs better than mine!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X