Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You don't need to remove the back seat to fit your bike. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFvoS...e_gdata_player
    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

• i bought logo light

Comment

• Got a new tool!

Bosch Pocket Driver

Got it for $1 too! Customer brought it in and said it was broken and they didn't want to pay the $25 to send it in and get fixed so he said I could have it. Bought the part fixed it myself and good to go! The directional piece that picks which direction to spin broke. That was it!
        -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Nancy- 1.8L BP, aspire swap, g-trans
        The Adventures of Nancy! Build Thread
        -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

• Cut my hands up trying to get the dash cluster out , stubborn speedo cable will not release ugh

Comment

• Pm me back where to buy that logo lite thats really awesome

Comment

• Originally posted by runner406 View Post
              Cut my hands up trying to get the dash cluster out , stubborn speedo cable will not release ugh
              All you have to do to complete this 10 minute job is release the speedo cable from the top of the transmission.
              youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

• well its taken a few days but scitzz and i put another engine in my car now known as "Redrum" and now waiting for a few minutes to let the wd-40, and something else i forget the name to, soak in then gonna blow some of that gunk out of there. after that re-install the spark plugs/wires then try to start her up.
                '93 Ford Festiva "RedRum"
                L Series, 5 Speed, Fun-Top
                Renaissance W. R.

Comment

• Well my brother n I tore the interior apart on my festiva. I think I've removed about 20lb of built up gravel dirt from most of the corners. I swept out vacuumed n blown out the inside orbs car. I just finished sweeping vacuuming n pressure washing the carpet(it looks almost brand new almost all the stains are gone) after I re j b weld the gas tank, scince the ebay new tank I got the sending unit hole is different. I will pressure wash thi inside carefully.
                  NTRCOOL

1993 Ford Festiva GL
                  1990 ASC/McLaren Turbo Grand Prix x2
                  1989 ASC/McLaren Turbo Grand Prix
                  1990 Cadillac Fleet-wood Brougham
                  1987 Buick LeSabere T-Type
                  1980 Oldsmobile Ninety Eight Regency coupe
                  1977 Chevrolet Caprice Classic Aeroback coupe

Comment

• Originally posted by neanderpaul View Post
                    All you have to do to complete this 10 minute job is release the speedo cable from the top of the transmission.
                    Or, if you're one of the lucky ones that has a 2 piece cable, disconnect it at the joint about 8 inches above the transmission.

Comment

• pulled the engine and trans out of the shell that's destined for Gauge_half_inch.
                      Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
                      94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Christ View Post
                        Or, if you're one of the lucky ones that has a 2 piece cable, disconnect it at the joint about 8 inches above the transmission.
                        that's not a stock festy cable in your car... maybe from a protege or aspire?
                        Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
                        94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

• Worked out a deal on one!
                          Previous owner of ZEFstiva

Comment

• Still happily piling the miles on it!

Up to 224,000
                            Buck.
                            -1993 Ford Festiva GL, ~200k, B6, Aspire rear, Rio front, 5-speed. '87 Prelude alloys. Happy to be back on the route!!!
                            -1999 Toyota Sienna XLE, 346,000
                            -1996 Chevrolet K1500 Z71, 350 V8, 198k, hauler

Comment

• Today I put in a rear wiper gear that I took out of a 1998 Taurus stationwagon for a down position rear wiper on my Festiva. It worked perfectly. I also replaced a broken left front corner lamp.
                              Last edited by mannyd; 04-15-2012, 07:47 PM.

Comment

• One more pic of corner lamps

Comment

Working...
                                X