Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Round headlights with boxy car.. something doesn't work i.mo

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    :cry_smile: RIP. 91 Ford festiva BP swap

1990 Mazda Miata BP swap, 99 trans, 3.9 Torsen rear end, Mazdaspeed6 k04 turbo on 15 psi.

Comment

• Originally posted by CharlieZ View Post
      Added a couple of lights to Semper Fi-stiva's grill. Well, not today exactly. Actually took about a week of piddling. Before and after shots. Color difference is due to different times of year, day, and cameras.
      I like the driving lights in the grill!! But the oem headlight ,imo, would look beater. Great job on the aux. lights!
      If it don't fit, use a bigger hammer!

'93 Green L - ' Tiva

Comment

• Put the washer bottle and pump in yesterday, that went pretty well, other than the wires on the connector breaking forcing me to splice the wires together......

But I hop in the car today to go to the bank, and my clutch starting chattering after I backed out of the driveway. :cry_smile:

God #@%& it! It it one thing after another with this car, I can't catch a friggin' break!

Clutch was perfectly fine the last time I drove it.
        1991 Ford Festiva BP (Full Aspire/Rio Swap) (337k Miles) (Around 95k Engine)
        2002 Chevy Cavalier LS Sport 2.2L DOHC Ecotec (Threw a Rod)
        1998 Chevy Monte Carlo LS 3.1 V6 (225k miles) Best MPG = 28

Comment

• Got the parking brake cable in.. and saw my life flash before my eyes. My son is glad he ran or he would of been headless. He managed to get the automatic out of gear and good thing the Festiva is as light as it is since I was able to stop it.
          91 rusty Festiva 260k

Comment

• Originally posted by mckabe View Post
            Round headlights with boxy car.. something doesn't work i.mo

Lot's of opinions today... You know what they say opinions are like... And who wants to hear from them.

Http://www.Youtube.com/TheresGabe

1991 Festiva L Red: Daily Driver
            1990 Festiva L White: R.I.P.
            1988 Festiva L Silver: R.I.P.
            1991 Festiva L Red B6T: R.I.P.
            1989 Festiva L White: R.I.P.
            1995 Aspire 2-door White: R.I.P.
            1995 Aspire 4-door Red: R.I.P.

Comment

• I like opinions. Especially on our festivas. Especially from other festivians. I thought that was why we shared our stuff here.
              youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

• This was the lighter negative comment I saw from a user today, both were excused under the guise of "IMO" IMO disagreeing with something is fine, especially if you explain your thought process, however rude is rude... IMO

Http://www.Youtube.com/TheresGabe

1991 Festiva L Red: Daily Driver
                1990 Festiva L White: R.I.P.
                1988 Festiva L Silver: R.I.P.
                1991 Festiva L Red B6T: R.I.P.
                1989 Festiva L White: R.I.P.
                1995 Aspire 2-door White: R.I.P.
                1995 Aspire 4-door Red: R.I.P.

Comment

• That's like, "you're ugly, bless your heart".
                  In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
                  There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

• I don't consider it rude to constructively criticize something or someone's mods. If you're not here for feedback, positive or otherwise, why are you here?

When I post something, I figure that some will like it, some won't, but as long as I'm comfortable with what I've done, that's all that really matters, right? I do a lot of really off-color things to bikes and cars, and I could really care less what others think... in fact, nobody else's opinion ever crosses my mind while I'm doing any of it. I just like to display it for others to see. Maybe someone will get an idea from what I've done, and that's why i do it.

Comment

• Perfect
                      youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

• Well said.
                        In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
                        There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

Round headlights with boxy car.. something doesn't work i.mo

Didn't seem to hurt BMW sales over the 30 years that they made boxy cars with round lights. Come to think of it, some of my favorite cars of all time use this combination, from 60's mustangs to the mighty Lancia Delta HF integriale. Bentley seemed quite fond of the style as well, actually the last time I checked they still are. Lol.
                          Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

• I guess everyone can thing what they want. It doesn't matter one bit! Granted a lot of people call festivas ugly.. I look at one and think about the true beauty of it.

:cry_smile: RIP. 91 Ford festiva BP swap

1990 Mazda Miata BP swap, 99 trans, 3.9 Torsen rear end, Mazdaspeed6 k04 turbo on 15 psi.

Comment

I guess everyone can thing what they want. It doesn't matter one bit! Granted a lot of people call festivas ugly.. I look at one and think about the true beauty of it.

Couldn't agree more! I think they are one of the best looking cars ever made.
                              Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheresGabe View Post
                                This was the lighter negative comment I saw from a user today, both were excused under the guise of "IMO" IMO disagreeing with something is fine, especially if you explain your thought process, however rude is rude... IMO
                                I didn't think the comments weren't rude at all, IMO it only becomes an issue when someone can't handle another persons opinions and feels better about complaining about it rather then respecting others opinions

Don't do something if you can't handle the criticism, and that works both ways

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                                1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                                2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Working...
                                X