Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Festevil3
    replied
    I like the spoiler gestiva

Leave a comment:

• TorqueEffect
    replied
    Just finished my cooling system flush.

Leave a comment:

• Prafeston
    replied
    Looking good!

Leave a comment:

• gestiva
    replied
    Painted and installed my Spoiler! painted my Caps too, just need to install them too.

Also got my rails and underseat tray ready to install this week....
    Last edited by gestiva; 03-11-2013, 11:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Prafeston
    replied
    Originally posted by defprun View Post
    I painting the tach so it looks like it came with it...ish lol.
    You painted the tach too? That's gotta be another 5HP!

Leave a comment:

• Powerstiva
    replied
    where did you order the aspire e brake from? and what hoses are you talking about?

Leave a comment:

• standard235
    replied
    Saw the thread about using Cascade for coolant flush so I picked up some from the store and I will be doing that tomorrow.

Today I realized my e brake popped this morning and the metal bracket that goes side to side on the axle beam broke so the rubber stirrups are allowing too much movement... yay. Oh well ordered an Aspire e brake assembly so I can do my swap soon (ordered brake hoses today as well) so I should be able to have the rear swap done soon. Need to get my new tires mounted and balanced to the new wheels and I'll be ready to take on the rear swap. Then it's the anguishing wait until payday (Friday) so I can order control arms, tie rod ends, and brake hoses to do my Rio swap on the front (01 Rio stuff). Ready to have my go kart ready so I can start worrying about POWER.

Leave a comment:

• bravekozak
    replied
    Here is the cabin air filter post. All you need to make two of them is a Fram Freshbreeze CF8921A filter and a roll of 7/16" X 3/4" adhesive foam tape. Good luck.

Leave a comment:

• defprun
    replied
    Originally posted by TorqueEffect View Post
    I started flushing my coolant system today, using good old Cascade. Cascade and water mix is sitting in the car now, just waiting for it to cool down before draining it and rinsing.

I am sure it added a whole 10HP. lol
    Movin really made a convincing argument, considering what I plan on running for a cooling system it will definately need that flush.

I painting the tach so it looks like it came with it...ish lol.

Leave a comment:

• Chobobulous
    replied
    Originally posted by bravekozak View Post
    You sir are the perfect candidate for a cabin air filter also. I would hate to look in your ductwork unless you leave it in the closed position.
    I try to leave it closed but it dont help alot. Every time i turn on my front facing vents i am in a mini sand storm. Did you have anything in mind for this fabled cabin air filter? I remember you talking about it a while back but didnt read too much after that. I may have to get a piece of cloth rub oil on it like a k&n filter.

3-4 months ago, this was a new air filter....
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• TorqueEffect
    replied
    I started flushing my coolant system today, using good old Cascade. Cascade and water mix is sitting in the car now, just waiting for it to cool down before draining it and rinsing.

Originally posted by defprun View Post
    Installed a big ole ricer tach! So fast!
    I am sure it added a whole 10HP. lol

Leave a comment:

• defprun
    replied
    Installed a big ole ricer tach! So fast!

Leave a comment:

• Oren09
    replied
    Received my Ford factory shop manual.
    So much information. Best $10 I ever spent.

Leave a comment:

• bravekozak
    replied
    You sir are the perfect candidate for a cabin air filter also. I would hate to look in your ductwork unless you leave it in the closed position.
    Last edited by bravekozak; 03-11-2013, 03:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Chobobulous
    replied
    New air filter and spark plugs. Man oh man the af was terrible. Stupid sandstorms.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X