Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Flyin4stroke View Post
    That's insane. They don't have your color duplicolor at advance?
    No. it sucks they have sonic color in metallic but that would be to dark.
    ;
    www.facebook.com/rhodestiva ;
    rhodestiva@gmail.com ;
    http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=44851
    http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=419
    '92 Festiva L M/T
    '93 Festiva GL A/T

Comment

• got my rear and seat belt trim dyed this weekend gotta take the door panels off get them to upholstery shop they got some rips in them. get them dyed this week and hope next week I can get my seats re-done.
      1990 Red Festiva STOCK "pregnant roller skate"
      1989 Yellow Festiva BP swap "Freebird"
      2007 Ford F150 "black sunshine" full exhaust with x-pipe. K&N intake. Headman Headers.
      2001 Honda accord SOLD lots of goodies done suicide doors lowered 20 inch rims
      2005 Ford F250 6.0 Turbo Diesel "swamprat" 4 inch lift, 4 inch mbrp exhaust, egr delete, glowshift pillar gauges.
      1994 Ford F150 5.0 Completely stock.

Comment

• Installed a new/used washer nozzel in my hood. Its one of the chrome w/ lights tuner type. But I did not hook up the lights. I can wash my windshield now!!!banana time
        If it don't fit, use a bigger hammer!

'93 Green L - ' Tiva

Comment

• Polished and Waxed my 1990 Surf Blue LPlus. still need to redo the bumper black.

Comment

• 1990new, that car really looks great, I kinda have a soft spot for that Surf Blue color.
            An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

• Popped the drain plugs out of the spare tire well and resealed the taillights.
              It's a good thing I live on the edge and don't carry a spare in that car, otherwise it would have flooded the front too.
              Last edited by Tommychu; 05-28-2013, 10:53 PM.

Comment

• A busy day...

Finished up the B6 swap in my daughter's Festiva. Ran into a couple of little things that didn't help. Had to make two trips back to AutoValue this morning... only three spark plugs in the box instead of four (neither the guy at the store or I bothered to check ops. Got that sorted out and started the car with the first turn of the key banana time . Once the engine warmed up I discovered that the block heater was leaking :thumbs_down:. Tightened it up and it made it worse so back to AutoValue again for a replacement. Anyway, the car is running great with its new clutch, rebuilt engine and drive axles. I think the next major thing for this one will be shocks and struts all round.

Now to clean up the garage and get started on solving the oil leak on my Festiva.
                Ian
                Calgary AB, Canada
                93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
                59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

• Originally posted by 1990new View Post
                  Polished and Waxed my 1990 Surf Blue LPlus. still need to redo the bumper black.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12635[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12636[/ATTACH]
                  Is that what the color is?? My son just got a 90 L plus that color. Pretty sure it will be that color after some work lol!
                  Reflex paint by Langeman...Lifted...Tow Rig

Comment

• Originally posted by Movin View Post
                    Is that what the color is?? My son just got a 90 L plus that color. Pretty sure it will be that color after some work lol!
                    Do they make surf blue bed liner?
                    Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

• LOL yes but he is not going that route.
                      Reflex paint by Langeman...Lifted...Tow Rig

Comment

• Visited my favorite Pull-A-Part and got lucky. The first thing I saw was an LX carbie the same color as mine with a slightly dirty hatch cover still attached to the car. Then I noticed the hatch had defroster, wiper and washer, orange tack cluster and tan interior. I got the cover, hatch, cluster, smoothie taillights, and a bunch of switches and speaker covers. I think I'll go back this weekend and get the tan interior and power mirror and switch and the INT wiper switch. Wonder if there is anything else I need to grab? Oh, I forgot, I need a gas sender and the one that came out of it was pristine. Really great day at the JY.
                        Jack Byrd,
                        1991 Capri
                        1988 Festiva LX, 240K
                        1970 Chev C10
                        1977 Airstream Argosy MH

Comment

• Nice pull! Sounds just like the 88 LX I scavenged this weekend. Did it have both power mirrors? The one I snagged only had the drivers side...would love to get the other one. I also couldn't find but one of the screws when I got it back to my house. But yeah, the LX I had picked was the same color as your avatar and it had rear wiper, power mirrors, tach cluster, tan interior, split rear...the works!
                          -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
                          Random Festiva Parts
                          Festiva Non-Swoopy Power Drivers Mirror

Comment

• Got my Geo Metro wheels mounted (finally) A tip to all red Festy owners, white metro rims look super snazzy!
                            Owner of:
                            1991 Red Festiva L, 5 speed (Swagger Wagon)
                            In progress:
                            BP+G25MR swap, Kia rio axles hopefully.

Comment

• Don't tease me. Post a pic of the wheels. Only my wife is allowed to tease me.

The first thing I look for on any LX is for the under seat tray.
                              Last edited by bravekozak; 05-29-2013, 07:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bravekozak View Post
                                The first thing I look for on any LX is for the under seat tray.
                                I checked...rails were there...no tray. And I swear those rail screws are impossible to get off. Stripped them again trying to get them out so just left both rails on the seat.
                                -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
                                Random Festiva Parts
                                Festiva Non-Swoopy Power Drivers Mirror

Comment

Working...
                                X