Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zanzer View Post
    ^^ That's a killer deal man!

Not sure if you're dead set on the black but here's the set I ran for a while with charcoal wheel paint. I liked it better than the black.

Those are nice!

Yeah, the tires that came on the rims were 175-70-R13, wider tire than the standard Metro tire which is 155.

They are Cooper Response tires, and have 65k tread-life from brand new.

Very happy with them, feels like I am driving another car in terms of control, and ride quality. Better than those Douglas tires on those casters.

Just need to get some paint on them, and clean up the sidewalls on the tires.
    Last edited by TorqueEffect; 09-03-2013, 11:55 PM.
    1991 Ford Festiva BP (Full Aspire/Rio Swap) (337k Miles) (Around 95k Engine)
    2002 Chevy Cavalier LS Sport 2.2L DOHC Ecotec (Threw a Rod)
    1998 Chevy Monte Carlo LS 3.1 V6 (225k miles) Best MPG = 28

Comment

WHAT!!!! And I wasn't invited!?!? :nono: :p
      I plan on coming over your way Sunday for a kamikaze visit, we should be able to fit in a quick pastafarian ritual if you are so inclined
      Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
      Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
      "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

• Pastafarian ritual? I'm down!! Make mine Alfredo with the pasta al dente :mrgreen:

WWFSMD
        Last edited by Zanzer; 09-04-2013, 01:35 AM.
        If a hammer doesn't fix it you have an electrical problem

WWZD
        Zulu Ministries

Comment

Pastafarian ritual? I'm down!! Make mine Alfredo with the pasta al dente :mrgreen:

WWFSMD
          FSM wouldn't go on atkins like I have My noodles will be figurative!

Comment

WHAT!!!! And I wasn't invited!?!? :nono: :p
            Impromto meeting no planning!
            '93 Blue 5spd 230K(down for clutch and overall maintanence)
            '93 White B6 swap thanks to Skeeters Keeper
            '92 Aqua parts Car
            '93 Turquoise 5spd 137K
            '90 White LX Thanks to FB71

"Your God of repentance will not save you.
            Your holy ghost will not save you.
            Your God plutonium will not save you.
            In fact...
            ...You will not be saved!"

Prince of Darkness -1987

Comment

^^ That's a killer deal man!

Not sure if you're dead set on the black but here's the set I ran for a while with charcoal wheel paint. I liked it better than the black.
              This answers my question about what color to paint my Aspire steelies before putting my new snow tires on. I wanted a color that looked nice with different paint schemes, my Tercel wagon w/camo paint and my Aspire w/white paint.
              Last edited by TominMO; 09-04-2013, 08:03 AM.
              90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
              09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

• ^ Gunmetal looks good too, a little darker.
                If it don't fit, use a bigger hammer!

'93 Green L - ' Tiva

Comment

• Originally posted by scitzz View Post
                  FSM wouldn't go on atkins like I have My noodles will be figurative!
                  Take a zucchini and peel the skin back, then cut with a peeler into fettuccine like noodles. Lightly boil and mix with sauce. Zuke has a very mild flavor that soaks up pretty much anything you put in it, so some alfredo or red sauce, or even a marsala will work great with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by navdoc101 View Post
                    ^ Gunmetal looks good too, a little darker.
                    You read my mind Nav I did think the charcoal was a little light but it was on a white car so it worked. My next set is going to be gunmetal on a blue car :thumbup:

Originally posted by Christ View Post
                    Take a zucchini and peel the skin back, then cut with a peeler into fettuccine like noodles. Lightly boil and mix with sauce. Zuke has a very mild flavor that soaks up pretty much anything you put in it, so some alfredo or red sauce, or even a marsala will work great with it.
                    That sounds awesome. I LOVE zucchini drool

WWZD
                    Zulu Ministries

Comment

You read my mind Nav I did think the charcoal was a little light but it was on a white car so it worked. My next set is going to be gunmetal on a blue car :thumbup:

That sounds awesome. I LOVE zucchini drool
                      I make it fried fairly often when we have it. Garden didn't turn out well this year cuz it was a fresh cut-in without prepping soil or anything [just taking on overflow from my dad's garden], so next year will be better and I"ll have a few zuke plants and some other stuff.

You can also cube up the 'meat' and put it in just about any soup/stew as a filler if you're short on other ingredients. Works great in acorn squash soup, too.

Comment

• Zuke is good in almost everything Heck, I like it just cut into strips and steamed and then dip in some spicy Marinara as a snack

WWZD
                        Zulu Ministries

Comment

• Yep I love me some Zuke.

That's a regular cigarette pack. There's about 40lb of Zuke between the 3 of them.
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Christ; 09-04-2013, 07:10 PM.

Comment

• I don't think we can show pictures of zuke that large on here. People might get ideas.
                            White '92 GL 5-speed BP, G series, Aspire/Rio swapped, "Nancy"
                            White '89 LX 5-speed, Aspire swapped, Weber carb
                            1988 LX 5-speed
                            ​​​1993 L 5-speed B8, E series, Aspire/Rio swapped

Gone:

1986 Chevrolet Sprint 1990 L Plus Auto

Comment

• The wife makes a good Zuke bread with nuts and zuke chocolate cake. Crap now were is the milk.
                              An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Christ View Post
                                Sounds great, but I can't have those either

Comment

Working...
                                X