Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by scitzz View Post
    Sounds great, but I can't have those either
    Really? Are you diabetic or something? Not to be personal about it... my old man is diabetic and really watches what he eats.. although he eats pretty much whatever he wants in whatever amount he wants... he just controls his sugar with what he eats.

Comment

• Originally posted by Christ View Post
      Really? Are you diabetic or something? Not to be personal about it... my old man is diabetic and really watches what he eats.. although he eats pretty much whatever he wants in whatever amount he wants... he just controls his sugar with what he eats.
      Nope, just on Atkins diet. I did it a couple years ago and dropped 40+ pounds. Broke my tailbone at work in January, sat around drinking too much, and put it all back on this year, so back to Atkins to drop some weight...
      Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
      Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
      "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

• How do you mount those in a Festiva?
        If it don't fit, use a bigger hammer!

'93 Green L - ' Tiva

Comment

• Drill a hole in the root end, drill a hole in hood.

Smash it together and have one wicked hood ornament! All the other guys will be jealous at your large vegetable.

-Joe
          White '92 GL 5-speed BP, G series, Aspire/Rio swapped, "Nancy"
          White '89 LX 5-speed, Aspire swapped, Weber carb
          1988 LX 5-speed
          ​​​1993 L 5-speed B8, E series, Aspire/Rio swapped

Gone:

1986 Chevrolet Sprint 1990 L Plus Auto

Comment

• Carried a big pile of B6 engine parts down to Zanzer for reassembly and got good news and bad news. Bad news outweighted the good, gotta bore it because of one pitted cylinder. Everything else is great, anyone need a good set of std. B6 pistons?
            Jack Byrd,
            1991 Capri
            1988 Festiva LX, 240K
            1970 Chev C10
            1977 Airstream Argosy MH

Comment

• It was really nice driving my Dad's black festy to work and school, but I'm so happy to have my car back after a few days of heart surgery.

Cleaned it out today. Feels like a new car! The Rio struts are kinda stiff and sit a bit higher than stock. I think they've got 1 coil cut, but everything is more than fine for now.
              -Zack
              Blue '93 GL Auto: White 13" 5 Point Wheels, Full LED Conversion, and an 8" Sub

Comment

• I cleared out some area next to my barn to make a leanto to put my festiva parts car in. My goal is to take it all the way to the frame and use some of the festiva parts that I have to get it to its original glory, or maybe make my own little car project, I cant get too attached though since it's our backup frame for the rally car.
                Leanto.jpg

Car #789
                Sponsors: Williams American Construction, Dewaynes Tire service, Roofing Supply Group
                1992 Festiva L - BP Swapped, Aspire Swapped, Rally America Sanctioned.
                1993 Festiva GL - 4sp Automatic and the bluest car i've ever seen...
                http://www.facebook.com/warally

Comment

• Originally posted by greywolf200 View Post
                  Carried a big pile of B6 engine parts down to Zanzer for reassembly and got good news and bad news. Bad news outweighted the good, gotta bore it because of one pitted cylinder. Everything else is great, anyone need a good set of std. B6 pistons?
                  We might need to talk realz soon!
                  Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
                  Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
                  "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

• Originally posted by greywolf200 View Post
                    Carried a big pile of B6 engine parts down to Zanzer for reassembly and got good news and bad news. Bad news outweighted the good, gotta bore it because of one pitted cylinder. Everything else is great, anyone need a good set of std. B6 pistons?
                    Sleeve it! Call Melling, they have decent prices on sleeve stock.

Sent from my rooted HTC Supersonic using Tapatalk 2 Pro

Comment

• Today ....day off work....yeah.....bought the Dawn Power stuff at Walmart....such a small bottle for just short of three bucks......but it seemed to work pretty good....so yah, washed the engine bay so its nice n clean.....changed my fuel filter and made a HUUUUUUGE difference in the sputtering issue. Now its runnin a lot smoother. Car had sat for awhile so I'm going through and replacing stuff.....love that 5 speed....man! Much more fun than the old 89 Auto. Thats what I did.
                      92 GL, 98k
                      77 Chevy shortbed

Comment

• ^^ Allow the Power Dissolver to soak for 20-30 minutes before brushing or washing it off. Patients is the key and makes a big difference in it's effectiveness.
                        If a hammer doesn't fix it you have an electrical problem

WWZD
                        Zulu Ministries

Comment

• Going to paint my metro steelies after I get off work. Might go for charcoal wheel paint, with a couple layers of wheel clear coat to make them look shiny.

Sent from my SPH-M950 using Tapatalk 2
                          1991 Ford Festiva BP (Full Aspire/Rio Swap) (337k Miles) (Around 95k Engine)
                          2002 Chevy Cavalier LS Sport 2.2L DOHC Ecotec (Threw a Rod)
                          1998 Chevy Monte Carlo LS 3.1 V6 (225k miles) Best MPG = 28

Comment

• Spent 10 minutes staring at it longingly until I had to take my Son to school because I can't go any further until I have my flywheel done. :/

Comment

• Cleaned up the Aspire rear torshion beam, wire wheeled the brake drums & painted them black with caliper paint. Gettin' close to the swap.
                              If it don't fit, use a bigger hammer!

'93 Green L - ' Tiva

Comment

• I dropped my head off Tuesday picked up a new turbo yesterday. Hopefully I'll have it back together in a week or two. New turbo has internal adjustable waste gate. Gotta order some pieces still. Vj5 vs garrett tb03
                                1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

Working...
                                X