Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lanemeyer14
    replied
    Originally posted by 91_festy_Gl View Post
    Did he already make it there?
    Yeah man. I got to work at 11:00 am and read my pm (which says it was sent at like 10:50 am) and next thing I know he sends me a text saying he was outside by my car! I thought he had teleported or something! He picked up the seats from me and headed towards Mark's place for the roll cage

Leave a comment:

• 91blufestiva
    replied
    Changed the oil yesterday, and found this on craigslist!!!!

Leave a comment:

• 91_festy_Gl
    replied
    Originally posted by lanemeyer14 View Post
    Sold my seats and cage outta the festy. Thanks Dan!
    Did he already make it there?

Leave a comment:

• lanemeyer14
    replied
    Sold my seats and cage outta the festy. Thanks Dan!

Leave a comment:

• jbuck1975
    replied
    Took the instrument panel off and cleaned behind the glass.

sent from my EVO in my Festiva

Leave a comment:

• zoom zoom
    replied
    finished up painting the driver side hubcaps.. still need to do the passenger side LOL.. eh maybe in the next couple days, we'll see..

Also just about finished up this mazda, i put a new caliper on and bled out all the brake lines, took it for a couple test drives and it seems to be ok, but i'm driving alone for a couple weeks, it's sat for 3 years so who knows what's gonna happen. Get some radiator fans and i'm gonna cruise in it for a couple weeks while I paint and replace the rear tranny mount on my aspire!

Leave a comment:

• fastivaca
    replied
    Got all the seats and trim back in the car. Going out for coffee with my wife and then back into the garage. Next step... sound deadener in the doors and tinit the door glass.

Leave a comment:

• jbuck1975
    replied
    Yesterday. I ran out of gas in Justiva!

sent from my EVO in my Festiva

Leave a comment:

• htchbck
    replied
    Delivered pizza in Chuck last night, about 120 miles worth. Everything was ok except I need to adjust the ignition timing some. Then on the way home it started doing its same thing it did when it was an auto, and issue that hasn't appeared for over two years. It gets mad, and won't rev past about 2500 rpms. Runs fine at those RPMs but you can't rev past it, just falls on its face. Not as big of an issue since its not an auto... but still...

Leave a comment:

• Damkid
    replied
    Got my fesstiva all back together this morning.... clutch is slipping like crazy from all the tranny oil that got on it, i'm hoping after some driving it'll burn off and be good again

Other then that, it's feeling good so far with the new trans in it

Leave a comment:

• fastivaca
    replied
    Finished the sound deadener install on the floor, replaced the old carpet with one in much better shape and patched a hole in the floor I discovered when I pulled out the old carpet. Seats go back in in the morning then I'll tackle the doors.

Sent from my LG-P500h using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• skimsucka
    replied
    suspension info

Well for a long while my cars suspension has been bouncy and had a weird rattle to it i just assumed it was my stiff ground control coil-over springs 250f 200r after a little inspection it turns out my passenger rear shocked was completely ruined! I ordered up a new one installed it today and man oh man what a nice ride no more bouncing it handles and rides like kyb/FMS combo but aboutas i just 15% stiffer because of my spring rate!! Im debating some kind of motor swap as i just got new front drilled and slotted brakes and i have a b&m short shifter in there its all setup for something im thinking (THis is pertaining to my blue stock car).

new freshness

Leave a comment:

• jamesmc
    replied
    Re-did all my ghetto wiring, this time using solder and heatshrink. Makes me feel comfortable that my car won't blow up or catch fire. :confused2: Fixed my left brake light, spoiler brake light, and dome light. Speedometer cable snapped, so I replaced that as well. Also, ordered my cold air intake. Loving this BP.

Leave a comment:

• Damkid
    replied
    Originally posted by walth View Post
    wow, just one thing after another for you eh chris?
    Yup lol although i always had a worry about the phantom grip causing this problem.... luckily i was able to drive it home and this didn't happen on my way to FM5

So needless to say i have a regular open diff in my car now until i can afford an Mfactory diff, and hopefully no more break downs for a while

Leave a comment:

• ericsmith32
    replied
    Originally posted by freshtiva View Post
    Rides fine, I drove it hard down the hwy to test it out. I actually have better clearance at the rear strut perch now. Someone must have had a bad tire on one of the rims. They tire guy removed four ounces of weight from one rim and only had to add 3/4 of an ounce back to get it balanced.
    Yeah that tire was bad.. still had good tread the only reason I kept it. Need to put it on the back next time.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X