Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gomez
    replied
    Put my Grant steering wheel that I had laying around into my '91 GL. Also put a set of seats into it that already had brackets fabbed up for the Festy. I sit higher and feel lots more comfortable. I may post pics of the seats to see if any of you can identify them for me. Maybe Aspire?

Leave a comment:

• KingFish
    replied
    Got alot done lately, I installed a pioneer head unit w/400w internal 2 12 in subs and a 1500w amp. Almost burnt up my puny 50amp alt and took all but the head unit out pending a protege alt upgrade. My ac idler bearing locked up last week, scaring the heck out of me. I have not heard a noise that bad come from Bruce ever before. Just got the new pulley and belt installed yesterday.

Leave a comment:

• SuperDaveGulvak
    replied
    Painted my interior rear passenger side trim panels & ran the wire for my rear LED vanity plate/cargo light behind it all. All I can say is this night walker might move during the day but its def at a slower mind set. LOL underestamated the power of cargo hatch shock got a little out of hand right at the end but got it under control >

Leave a comment:

• 0z0ne
    replied
    I replaced my broken wiper arms and driver's side mirror, thanks to Skimsucka!
    w00h00!!

Leave a comment:

• 91mcnasty
    replied
    Got my stylus bumpers, gonna add a little paint and wait On my lights to get here from enemy and I'll get you guys some pics.

Leave a comment:

• rollertoaster
    replied
    Installed front rio struts with wrx springs installed on them. Installed new lower control arms.

Finished painting my aspire rear beam and machined my polyurethane bushings for the rear bar.

Also picked up a set of old VW 13's for $50 hopefully I can make them work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• neanderpaul
    replied
    Originally posted by SuperDaveGulvak View Post
    No doubt Paul & I haven't forgot about that AC for ya just been crazy busy w/ work & life. Did u still need it?
    Well I got one but wouldn't mind another complete set up.

Leave a comment:

• Safety Guy
    replied
    Nice meeting you too, Dave!

Love Dave's car camo! I hope I planted a big B6/Aspire swap seed in his psyche!

Karl

Leave a comment:

• SuperDaveGulvak
    replied
    No doubt Paul & I haven't forgot about that AC for ya just been crazy busy w/ work & life. Did u still need it?

Leave a comment:

• neanderpaul
    replied
    Originally posted by SuperDaveGulvak View Post
    Met up w/ Karl aka SafetyGuy & picked up a set of 13" Geo rims this morning. What an awesome dude! Sat & chewed the fat over a sammie & icee at a McDonald's then got my first ride in a B6 / Aspire swapped Festy Ty for the rims again & was cool to meet a FF.com member IRL. Truly believe its one of the facts that so many members do parts pick ups / make meets & host local mini meets that make this site such a good forum/community Festiva's are great cars & so are the people here who love them. Festiva FTW!!!!
    Nice! Karl IS a super nice guy! Glad you 2 got to hang!

Leave a comment:

• SuperDaveGulvak
    replied
    Met up w/ Karl aka SafetyGuy & picked up a set of 13" Geo rims this morning. What an awesome dude! Sat & chewed the fat over a sammie & icee at a McDonald's then got my first ride in a B6 / Aspire swapped Festy Ty for the rims again & was cool to meet a FF.com member IRL. Truly believe its one of the facts that so many members do parts pick ups / make meets & host local mini meets that make this site such a good forum/community Festiva's are great cars & so are the people here who love them. Festiva FTW!!!!

Leave a comment:

• link5186
    replied
    Picked about the parts car. Drove the bullet out to meet the wife on her way home from work for dinner. Pulled the vacuum lines from the aspire. Need to buy another roll of the small stuff tomorrow. New ones going then. Nice day :thumbright:

Sent from the bathroom via crapatalk

Leave a comment:

• 0z0ne
    replied
    I'm a total n00b for overlooking this sticky!

But for those of you who read my brake thread a few months ago, it's all fixed!
    Had a very cool guy over to help me out (teach me) and brought all of the necessary tools!
    Had to put in about 4+ feet of line, but it all worked out!

Whilst finally getting a good look at the undercarriage, we discovered that I had a small pinhole leak in my gas line too (curse you oxidation). Though i'm not too sure we did it the PROPER way, we did patch it up nicely with some putty, which is holding up nicely.
    As a matter of fact I will post in the repair section for everyone's opinion.

Additionally, I'm buying some parts off two members here which will conclude my most dire repairs!

I'll let you all know what's up soon!!

Leave a comment:

• kartracer46
    replied
    I got Lucky all cleaned up for 4thstiva and ready to tow another one with me. Finally I can take two cars to a meet.

Leave a comment:

• Charlie1717
    replied
    Made new gaskets for my taillights. Finally no more leaks! I used Dennis's (Gauge_Half_Inch) method. I went to my local hobby store and bought a sheet of craft foam. It's a thin foam like material, typically used for children to cut out shapes and numbers and what not. Cost me .99 and it works great! Dennis has had them for quite a while now and his are still doing well also.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X